Why does he not care about his shipping lanes?

Why does he not care about his shipping lanes?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.53K)

hotd is a return to true high fantasy, so the economy doesn't matter

Because you can’t build model shipping lanes in your attic

What's his tax policy?

I just find it really funny that everyone but him seemed to be okay with him marrying to a 12 year old.
I know that historically monarchies worked this way, it was tradition and it was just what they did but the fact that there's a character that thinks this is wrong just makes the other characters look very fuckin weird.

Because it would hurt the Velaryons more. He is also a horrible king by stupidity rather than malice.

he doesn't find it wrong, he just wants to marry a 15-year-old

>his
corlys stressed that the shipping lines are important for the realm but in private said they would ruin him personally if they were disrupted

He can't wait 2 years to fuck you silly.

He's dying.

he just really doesn't want to fuck a nigger

I'm surprised this show is not giving a fuck about the racial undertones of the black daughter being rejected for the white one. And in general having the show's characters continually shaft the black lord as if the lords of Westeros are racist and no one really considers him Valyrian.

He's weak and an ineffective ruler, that's why.

Only Colrys care because unlike 99% of Westeros houses, the Velaryon's wealth is based on trade. So crabby boy and his crabmen army killing sailors is damaging his house.
The other Westerosis nobles wealth all came from land (either by farming or mining) so they couldnt give a lesser fuck about crab people eating Velaryon's sailors

There's something i still don't get.
Is Matt Smith's character supposed to be the mad king that Jamie killed in the first series?

no
thats a different guy

kek

>Stated multiple time that the series start 172 before the birth of Daenerys
>Someone still dont get it

I suppose the producers were right with doing pic related.
And no. But Daemon it's still a remote direct ancestor of the mad King and his spawn, Dany included. But he died 130 something years before the Mad King was even born

Attached: FauiJxwXoAAjVaI.jpg (900x416, 23.55K)

Now that’s being childish.

Attached: 22C2B50E-FF57-4484-9776-4509F3E88083.jpg (828x1225, 459.5K)

I'm still waiting to hear what his tax policy is. I know I didn't vote for him.

they even showed just the words '172 years before daenerys targaryen' and people still don't get it