Is completely pointless

>is completely pointless

Attached: claire-littleton-lost-tv-female-characters-15071381-300-400.jpg (300x400, 26.67K)

>am completely erect

I want to see her two points if you know what I mean

Very sexy though. Show her forearms. I see some hair on the shoulders, if she doesn't wax the lower half she should be pretty hairy.

Seriously, every other character had special powers or did stuff to maintain survival on the island. It's not even as if Claire's baby was special either. Meaningless character

I want to see her cock and ass, if you catch me drift

>best looking chick in the series is pregnant
this killed my boner. she was annoying too

She's a woman user, she doesn't have a cock. It's impossible and would require serious mental illness to think otherwise.

Matt Riddle?

>Tha bay-be Char Lee the bay-be

god was she hot, but she was also annoying af, constantly screaming and being confused.

she and the kate actress and that redhead from S4 were so cute back then

She was the main impetus for discovering Ethan and the Others, and consequently Locke and Boone discovering the hatch while searching for Ethan
Can't think of any other relevance she had to the story at all honestly

her voice was so annoying. why is the Aussie accent so shit?

Scots

Wasn't she used by the MiB in the end to fuck over the remaining group?

Almost forgot how they made her and Jack siblings

excuse me? worst opinion ever

Can we have a comfy LOST thread for once or is that fucking autist who keeps making LOST hate threads gonna show up and shit up the whole thread? Or maybe he made the fucking thread in the first place.

Attached: 1366609129308.jpg (509x1136, 109.24K)

yeah although they never explained why she and sayid went insane that season

Walt

Pic related was taken a few months ago. Probably 2 of the cast members who have aged the most gracefully.

Attached: LOST Charlie and Claire.jpg (750x750, 60.36K)

Isn't that she chick that got raped in that one movie?

It's pretty obvious the Man In Black is influencing and inflitrating their minds you retard

Probably one of the weakest characters in the whole show but they still managed to make me cry like a bitch when she "woke up" in the finale.

Attached: LOST finale Charlie Claire Aaron.jpg (480x360, 10.13K)