Finally watched Nope and this shit was great, why are you guys so allergic to kino...

Finally watched Nope and this shit was great, why are you guys so allergic to kino? I finally got to see some big budget eldritch kino and it was genuinely unnerving.

Attached: UJP_Instagram_Tsr1Sheet11_1080x1350pxH_1.jpg (1080x1350, 1.18M)

Nice try Jordan! Nice try!

>eldritch
you don't know what this means

>dude…what if like the alien was the white man personified…and it’s up to the honorable black men to hold back the white devil…

Correct me then, user.

agree wholeheartedly!

>big budget eldritch
this nails it!

It more represented Hollywood/obsession with entertainment, which I would think Any Forums can agree to hate.

>what if like the alien was the white man personified
you didn't understand the movie retard, the alien represents animal, just like the monkey, both of which represents minorities and how they are treated as animal and only time people are interested in black people is when they chimp out.

Yeah gee, I can't possibly think why the faggots on this board wouldn't be receptive to a good film written by, directed by, and starring black people.
Real mystery there

Peele is based though.
>NO WHITE LEAD IN MY MOVIES
Based racism, who cares? If I was black I'd do the same thing.

>black kid raised by selfless white parents after his own kin reject him
>becomes successful
>turns against his parent's race for social media victim points
Many such cases

don’t care still not watching this ever shill

Eldtritch donates a juxtapose (the familiar merged with the unfathomable), which of course doesn't work anymore because we are too jaded. People and sorted media and mediums like H.R. Giger's work saw to that.

because it presented itself as a mystery/scifi/horror movie when actually it was just a shitty monster flick with unlikeable characters
>nnoooo Any Forums is rayciss!!!
cry on reddit

Nigger.

As a rule I dont watch nigger movies.

The monster was literally unfathomable from how it moves to how it changes form, juxtaposed to a podunk desert shithole town where nothing exciting or spectacular happens.

Anything more abstract and it's just weird, dumb, and not enjoyable in movie form.

My peanus weanus

imagine being so tied up in race war shit you cant enjoy a movie lol

I hope this starts a trend of mining SCP pages for horror movie ideas. Both because there's some good material in there once it's cleaned up a little and stripped of the cringe SCP garbage and because it'll make wikispergs seethe like crazy when they can't do anything about it.

Sadly I think this movie will be considered a flop and normies didn't like it as much as Get Out because it doesn't hold the audience's hand through everything. Plus idk what's with normies but they seem to just not care about eldritch horror unless it's easily digestible (kek) like Slenderman or Cthulhu.

Peele really seems to like anime

Have you tried using th word kino for actual good movies?

Doesn't look interesting, so I didn't watch it. Simple as.

>reinvents the monster for modern kinoteurs

Attached: R (10).jpg (3000x3000, 1.57M)

He would be the god of Any Forums if he was white. He's basically a non-soi version of Robert Eggers.

With Capeshit dying out i feel movies are finally coming back