Deals Meth for years before the story

> Deals Meth for years before the story
> Constantly nearly gets Walt and himself caught or killed with his stupidity (my favourite was when he didn't cancel the open house when they were cooking in the basement)
> Constantly has emotional breakdowns and spazzes out in a way that makes everything worse
> Betrays Walt at every opportunity for Jane, for Gus, for Mike, for Hank
> Blackmails Walt at every opportunity
> Sabotages all the working partnerships
> Gets people killed by his stupidity and incompetence
> Ruined Brocks life while trying to avenge him getting sick for a few days
Why are we supposed to like this guy and why is he the only one who gets to go free? He honestly seems worse than Walt except he has emotional blowups and selectively cares about children as long as it's in a way that'll screw Walt over.

Attached: Season_2_-_Jesse.jpg (405x540, 54.06K)

Would the show have been better if Jesse died in S1 like Vince originally planned?

Because his stupid control freak parents treated him like a junkie just because he smoked some weed and failed school all he needed was freedom its 2022 weed is safe and science says that it helps your body those idiots are probably trump supporters good thing he fucked them over with the house fuck parents.

If Walt could’ve just gotten over his father/son bullshit and let Gus put Jesse in a barrel, he unironically could’ve shut up, cooked and made as much money as he ever needed

The Capn' prequal series when?

Kek the very thought of 50-year-old Aaron Paul playing a Jesse Pinkman in his late teens and early 20s

imo he becomes based after he gets over killing gale working with gus and mike and coming up with good ideas like the magnet and train heist, until he becomes a crying pussy again and rats on walt
either way he still deserved to escape because he already suffered enough. no other character in brba was as punished as jesse

Fuck, did you stray off youtube or something? Go back there you trog

Get your 16 year old angst the fuck out of this thread.

Nah Jesse's pearl clutching helicopter parents actively drove him to a life of crime that he was in no way suited to be in because he's actually a sensitive upper middle class pussy

Maybe an American can enlighten me. BB and BCS take place in New Mexico, I assume a majority spic state. How come every white person barely speaks a word of spanish ? Don't you guys have to take a second language in school ? And I assume for most people that would be spanish.

Attached: 16143538177633.png (678x960, 1.41M)

>New Mexico, I assume a majority spic state
Its not

absolutely

Okay, didn't know that. Still what about learning to speak a second language ? Do burgers just don't bother or is it just something the show does that's not realistic.

American High schools will generally require you to take at least two years of language classes to graduate, which basically teaches you bare minimum vocabulary and Grammer. But after that it's optional to continue. That said some states may require more and some less.

Nah Walt always wants more, he'd have fucked up his deal with Gus eventually.

yes. i found jesse almost as annoying as skyler

most zoomie and millennial amerispics dont even speak spanish lmao

What are the abuelitas and abuelitos doing not teaching them ?

Attached: 1647112795464.webm (270x480, 303.33K)

Those biz-natches are too busy... felony-ing people's brothers!

Attached: l21l91td-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 168.49K)

>he really believes this

Half this shit he gets manipulated into by a third party. The other half is him being a young adult who had absolutely zero support system in his youth and therefore no valuable life skills. Everything Jesse learns by the end of the show and in El Camino is from Walt or Mike (and maybe Jane.) He's easily the most malleable and changed character from start to finish no matter how you look at it, for better or worse, and frankly he's the only one in the show who reacts to any of the insane shit that happens in a realistic way.