Have you forgiven him?

Have you forgiven him?

Attached: BBWebsite_BBNews_7.29_socialvideo_thumb-Recovered-Recovered-Recovered.png (942x623, 425.37K)

Never seen the video and i never WILL

>Have you forgiven him?
For Men in Black 3? Never.

I have no sympathy or forgiveness for cucks.

I forgot about him if that's enough for you

it's amazing how this guy went from that cool black actor normies liked, to your average chimp out nog that everyone despise
way to pull a 180° turn on his career for a dumb joke

For After Earth. NEVER.

Based
Forgive is the wrong word. I've lost all respect for him and I can't see that returning anytime soon. Definitely not if he remains married to Jada

No, because I don't care about celebrity drama

I never blamed him

I lost my respect for him before the incident, that event only reaffirmed his cuckold status.

Forgive him for what? This stupid bastard made the Oscars entertaining

GIANT BALD SPIDER IN THE 3RD ACT

fuck this cucked cultist faggot.

Almost everyone aside from the most NPC-esque possible normies started hating him and his insufferable family 10 years ago. Him being a likeable black dude barely got past the 1990s. Nigger faggot

Not until he divorces Jada.

>The 2022 Oscars drew 16.6 million viewers on Sunday, up 58% from last year's record-low audience of 10.5 million

Attached: oscars slap.jpg (1024x663, 43.52K)

I don't care how crazy Will Smith is, I still like him for Fresh Prince.

TeamCoco got in my recommended today. I guess it guesses my interests: celebretiy gossips.
anyways: Bob Ross was on. Conan said: "It was like he turned on a character." . And Ross said: : "I've heard he was finally playing himself."

I should be fucking ashamed I know all this gossippy shit. Kill me now.

he's gone way too far down the eccentric A-list movie star lifestyle rabbit hole. He's too weird now and nothing will ever bring back the Big Willie of the 90s that people adored

If Hollywood were smart about this they'd turn the Oscars into a celebrity death match where celebrities have to fight others to death to get their statue. Guaranteed ratings.

I'd like to think I was put on this earth for a reason. And the latest celebrity gossip is not it. I should be able to aim somewhat higher.

>forgiven him
I was never mad, just sickened

Remember when Any Forums spergs said this was staged lol

For what?

I still have a hard time stepping from my initial thought: it was staged and a bit. Big Will's litterally screencapped smiling after the slap.

Probably because he felt like a big man for defending his wife who doesn't respect him.

I don't give a shit about Chris Rock