/got/hotd/

Hightower chads rise up
Previous thread:

Attached: 1657785480690.png (690x891, 214.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAiyoKVl78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>One cannot fight the Maester by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the Westerosi system or he will forever corrupt it.
>One cannot discuss the Maester question with the Maesters. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
>One cannot allow the Maester the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use his knowledge of letters and ravencraft only to trap his enemy.
>The Maester has nothing to say about Targaryen questions. He is a grey rat, an chained slave, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
>The so-called council of the Maester is no wisdom at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the crown.
>The Maester is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through fire and blood.
>A Maester cannot insult a Targaryen. Maester slanders are but badges of honor for a Targaryen opponent of Oldtown.
>The more a Targaryen or a Targaryen loyalist opposes the Maester, the more valuable they are. If someone is attacked by the Maesters, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Maesters, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
>The Maester evaluates Targaryen questions from the Maester's standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
>One must either affirm or reject anti-Maesterism. He who defends the Maesters harms his own people. One can only be an Oldtown lackey or an Oldtown opponent. Opposing the Maesters is a matter of personal hygiene.

Attached: rat.png (512x681, 577.28K)

Criston Cole is quite handsome, no homo

massaging rhaenyra's crotch with your face after she goes dragon riding

Attached: massaging rhaenyra's crotch with your face after she goes dragon riding.webm (2000x1000, 2.98M)

based and maegor-pilled

Though All Men Do Despise Us

Attached: 1502626981242.png (472x624, 105.8K)

nth for A+N

Attached: asharapreg.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

nth for Queen Rhaenyra

Attached: 07C0C5C1-842B-4B92-BE49-EC436995993C.jpg (640x412, 104.11K)

Why does Matt Smith look like such a fucking goon? I can't believe he keeps getting castings.

Attached: 1639922543930.jpg (900x948, 260.21K)

based

Attached: the only enemy that matters.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I see you, the Dragon Demands

reddit and tumblr losers love him for some fucking reason

imagine licking Alicent's pusy

kill me and be cursed, you are no king of mine

Attached: karstark.jpg (1648x917, 183.51K)

Is he the most chad reactor?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Ned and Ashara holding hands while tanning poolside in Dorne while their cute kids hit each other with pool noodles…

I've never watched any sort of reaction in my life.

Is the Burlington Bar still doing reaction vids?

Attached: FaYGZeKX0AQcqIC.jpg (623x462, 62.5K)

thanks for letting me know

A CROWN FO A KING

Attached: 1659539888498271.jpg (400x400, 13.89K)

>the original version of this scene was setting up the fact that the Night King would be defeated in one episode and the rest of the show is about Dany going crazy and being assassinated

sometimes it's worth stepping back and asking: what the fuck did D&D even think they were doing?

CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG

Attached: 1661675493305330.png (1337x831, 593.62K)

[blocks your path]

Attached: cat.jpg (500x512, 51.38K)

Dorne barely made the cut onto the show

Santa…no….

that guy looks nervous and sweaty.

he's good at acting

the extinction of dragons and magic saved hundreds of thousands of lives from targ madness
objectively only targshitters and illiterate norfmen hate grey chads

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAiyoKVl78

Holy fucking pukeola, when it comes to the trout throw it out

The show would have been better off if they skipped Dorne entirely

at last, react content aimed at single men who want to friendship simulate an anime harem.

>Old Tommen, mellow Ramsey, Not Olenna, Not Dany, Not Sansa, low energy Tywin, Not Melisandre with no tits or acting ability, diversity hire
Wow, what a compelling cast of characters.

Reminder that Littlefinger took her maidenhead and there is no evidence that he did not.

I don't even react to things emotionally, I just process the raw data using facts and logic.

low energy doompost, try harder cucky

Would you let this Knight ride in your tourney?

Attached: 20220828193441_1.jpg (2560x1440, 905.74K)

>No Bessie
Did they get rid of her when she became /ourgal/?

Catelyn specifically remembers Eddard taking her virginity on their wedding night in her POV thoughts

>Brandon doesn't manage to choke himself to death during Rickard's exectution
>gets tossed back in the dungeon to rot
>marries Cat after the rebellion
>Ned brings Ashara to Winterfell
>nonstop catfighting between Cat and Ashara every feast day

Seeing people say "it doesn't make sense" to marry a Hightower over a Velaryon. The Hightowers control the largest and oldest city in Westeros with a major port, they're rich, they host the largest university in Westeros and the main sept of the Faith of the Seven. It's just that show Otto isn't constantly bragging about their power the way show Corlys keeps going "we wuz kangz in old Valryia"

>cute monke with cute lesbian gf
>brown loli pirate
>chad lego king
>chad rogue prince
>idris elba
>Otto Jewenstein
Its kino.

>hates a targ baby on sight
>births five warg children
>grabs knife with bare hands
>kills a mountain nigger
>gets so mad she raises from the dead
Sorry Asharafags, but I'm thinking she's based

I am not crazy! I know he uttered those words. I knew it was „Heir for a day“. One day only. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that wouehr at the brothel to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That tournament! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall off a horse like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! Daemon! He *cut off* a man’s *head*! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own council ! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since he was 9, *always* the same! Couldn't keep his hands off the gold dragons! But not our Daemon! Couldn't be precious *Daemon*! Stealing them blind! And *HE* gets to be my heir? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Attached: 1661368249080218.jpg (513x537, 46.51K)

Unreliable narrator. Also women have been known to lie about this before.

She also saw Petyr as a little boy, she was never interested in him at all.

EGG

>R'hllorist
no way fag, only old gods worship allowed in my kangdom

GreenChads where you at, how do we deal with these Black niggers

Attached: OttoChadgreen.jpg (300x168, 4.93K)

IMPREGNATE MY SISTER NED DO IT FOR THE REALM

The Millwall of Westeros

specifically as her little brother, Cat is the only person in Westeros who does not want to commit incest, she was too good for that sinful world

>Cat is an unreliable narrator but Littlefinger, the inveterate liar known for his deception, is telling the truth

Egg

Attached: AAB8B970-2B8A-40C3-BE7F-EE1D9B91040D.jpg (304x479, 39.18K)

>lesbian gf

monke is a sporty lesbian
alicent is a het OCD autist

is there a more brutal mogging than alicent on that black girl?
literally no competition between them

She literally played kissing games with him. And she seduced him at the dance. She danced with him 6 times THAT SLUT.

where do i watch with subtitles

the maesters are orchestrating everything. They want a succession crisis to kill as many targs and dragons as possible, and their plan works, almost completely.

>Coward

No and he'd accept it like the bitch he is.

Littlefinger was high out of his mind on opiates and thought it was Cat, he was date raped by Lysa and Hoster forced Lysa to abort the resulting pregnancy

is there gonna be burlington bar kino for this show too?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>Daemon later marries that black girl
what a fool, lmao

>lysa and babrey seething over cat being a stacy for 20 years
kek

just give it to me straight, does she end up into marriage with the nigger's family?

Attached: 1661620876812532.png (1367x1213, 1.14M)

there’s no bessie anymore also what’s up with the pajeets reaction channel not shilling anymore guess openly admitting they shilled on /th/ wasn’t the best idea

hbo.com

Yes. But she cucks him with a hwhite man, as see by the children she's holding.

HOW TO SOLVE ALL SITUTIONS IN THE MOST RATIONAL WAY POSSIBLE:

1. Have Rhaenyra Targaryen marry Laenor Velaryon
2. Declare though royal proclamation that polygamous marriages are null and void in the Seven Kingdoms with no legal bindings
3. Send a raven to Craghas Drahar to demand a meeting on the issue of the Stepstones Question

Attached: 5BYR.jpg (600x450, 56.59K)