Why Jordan Peele doesn’t want to be called ‘the best director of all time’

> Jordan Peele may be a movie visionary —scoring the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay for his 2017 hit “Get Out,” amongst other accolades — but the 43-year-old doesn’t want to be called one of the greatest fright filmmakers of all time.

>The “Nope” director got into a Twitter war with comic book creator Adam Ellis on Wednesday regarding who is the GOAT of the horror genre.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-122840_1.png (1439x2414, 1.11M)

> “I know this is a hot take but at what point do we declare Jordan Peele the best director of all time?” Ellis tweeted yesterday.

> He continued: “Can you think of another director that had 3 great films, let alone 3 in a row? I can’t.”

probably because he has yet to make a good movie

>Why Jordan Peele doesn’t want to be called ‘the best director of all time'
I don't think there's any danger of that.

Idk a lot of self hating whites eat his shit up

> “I’m open to discussion but if you’re coming into my mentions to say Get Out and Us are anything less than future black classics you might as well just show yourself out because I’m not open to that opinion,” he concluded.

> Peele was having none of it and jokingly shut down the statement.

>black classics
are they aware of how patronising this sounds?

god this post reads so fucking gay, why are americans so flamboyant

That's the beauty of liberals. They can borrow slang, bash whites up and down, and salivate over the chance to grandstand about diversity. But they still treat blacks like children and they can't help it

Michael Jackson was one of the most well known pop stars in his day
Michael Jordan was one of the best basketball players in his time
They were widely praised for their talent and hard work. Not just because they were black
Now some hack is considered best director just because of the color of his skin despite never making anything but a mediocre horror film

hitler was trans
trump is jewish

You would know faggot.

>Nope is going to make money

phew. maybe his next idea will feel as finished as Get Out / Us.

Cry more, you soft little queer

you forgot the last one
YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

He's not even the best of the current crop of guys, much less the BOAT. James Wan is 100x better than him but he gets none of this attention despite being a "poc", once again proving that diversity only matters if you're black.

Hes only made overrated shamalan-tier schlock and is celebrated for making antiwhite agitprop?

I liked Nope

Attached: 4715DC92-59A8-4910-9950-4DEE19D6F8F7.jpg (765x1024, 58.15K)

so what was his reason you clickbaiting fuck?

His Fpoon skits was funny. That's all you can say about him.

lmao this nigga sort of funny

Attached: 2A036EFC-BB31-4859-8141-0E0053906887.jpg (1125x1360, 532.06K)

it takes more than liking a movie to get greatest director of all time

>Can you think of another director that had 3 great films, let alone 3 in a row? I can’t
Raging Bull, The King Of Comedy, After Hours
Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown
The Prestige, The Dark Knight, Inception
Minority Report, Catch Me If You Can, The Terminal
Lost Highway, Straight Story, Mulholland Drive Videodrome, The Dead Zone, The Fly
The Conversation, The Godfather Part 2, Apocalypse Now
Dr. Strangelove, 2001 A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange
North By Northwest, Psycho, The Birds
Se7en, The Game, Fight Club
Back To The Future, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Back To The Future Part 2

lmao good one

>make a couple of 7/10 movies that might or might not have some racial undertones
>OMG HE'S THE BEST DIRECTOR EVER
I hate Amerimutts so fucking much.

Nobody said he was. Ridley Scott’s debut is pretty much unbeaten

>wasn't @'d
>he searched his name
OH NO NO NO NO NO

The guy who started the Jordan Peele is the GOAT thing is British

marvel has done a number on hollywood, destroyed people's standards to the level where they'll watch any garbage, usually only be mildly entertained but then come out of it thinking it was fantastic

>Any Forums thread about website article about twitter replies

Carpenter washes him, it's not even close

NOPE is very good. but he is not even top 15 horror director.

Cronenberg too

He's unironically right.

Why do you faggots keep making threads about this retarded hack with the same fucking clickbait articles? ENOUGH

Attached: 1647835053296.jpg (2547x1060, 1.02M)

You'd have imposter syndrome if you were a mediocre token diversity director getting unearned praise and adulation as well.

Carpenter, Craven, Hitchcock, Wan, Raimi, Romero, Argento, Fulci, Hooper, Cronenberg, Bava, Eggers, Aja, Gordon, Muschietti, Miike, and Aster all mog him.

NOPE is the only good movie he made

his films aren't great. They wont even be remembered in 10 years.

>can you tweet about Ape Escape 4 to @Playstation

Attached: 1659631889115529.jpg (525x809, 130.97K)

Lmao imagine finally making it as a succesful film director and having faggot ""progressives"" still holding you accountable to your skin color.

accurate