Just marathoned this. What did I think of it?

Just marathoned this. What did I think of it?

Attached: BF247ACF-DE4E-4C71-9EBD-C94D2D939185.jpg (634x786, 69.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-YpOdzieTU?t=2935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the most walled man > the most walled roastie
how do guys keep on winning? It's like watching wine vs milk aging at room temperature

Does she have any nudes

The PKA episode was entertaining, never watched after that.

good lord...

>Sailing La Vagabonde
inconceivably based lifestyle. I fantasize about buying a boat and living on it, finding a hot bikini chick to live on board and bear my children, and spend my time fixing my boat and sailing to beautiful exotic locales

idiots want to buy a racing trimaran with two young kids pn board, not gonna end well.

You lack the technical ability and wherewithal to repair anything let alone a boat. You will never be a boat person. You have no seafaring experience, no talent, a nonexistant sense of direction and no training to handle or operate a boat even if you had one given to you on a silver platter. Behind your back real boat owners mock you. You will die and they will bury your boat with it's original gender and name and everyone will look at you as a cautionary tale. A man that thought he could be a boat

you may be right user but I’d rather try and fail than not try at all.

she looks fucking hot in the their most recent videos.
not bad for 2 kids and living at sea.

Attached: file.png (1336x1364, 1.92M)

you should just try and fail and that way when you fuck it up you will be a boat.

i lived in one of those boats for a week and by the end i was really tired of it, its really unconfortable to live inside a boat unless its a huge yatch but if you have one of those you have mansions too

I haven’t kept up with their videos for a while now, are they talking about living on a racing boat or just having one to race with but still living on La Vagabonde, or moving back to land?

Attached: mr cum.jpg (573x738, 40.14K)

WHOMST

how isn't that considered torture towards the kids? they will have zero social sense and will be dumb as fuck

she’s always been hot. putting her in a bikini in the thumbnails of their videos is how they got a million subs on YT when other channels that have been doing it for longer, like SV Delos, don’t have that many

how the fuck is her stomach like that after having 2 kids?
no stretch marks or loose skin at all.
she won the genetic lottery for real.

it is worse than you think. They have webbed fingers and the youngest only talks in clicks.

they live in a catamaran which is probably the only way I would find it tolerable, too.

looks shooped

Probably the first one, they want to buy rapido 60.

she’s in a youtube video every week walking around like that, it’s real

it's a video you fucking retard
youtu.be/y-YpOdzieTU?t=2935

Attached: file.png (465x666, 397.34K)