Whoa

Whoa...

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-092716_Twitter.jpg (1080x853, 393.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/173299854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>these pym particles are bussin, frfr. We can save the world nocap

Fuck off capeshitter

Fake and gay
Also cope because they're obviously gonna make him black when they already cast George Floyd as his descendant

>c-can you tell I'm balding..?

>Whoa...

You spelt 'who' wrong

Could be good casting. Doesn’t matter though. Marvel destroyed its narrative with the multiverse stuff.

impossible

>Smartest man in the world
>Can't stop losing his hair
lol okay right

this guys a psycho, I knew him in college. used to lure girls into his dorm and kill them

>white
ugh...

Obsessed. Post hairline

Not the zoomer perm.
He's 35.

The fuck are you talking about?

capeshit era was over after endgay

Kang is a descendant of Reed.

What’s wrong with balding

you don't know about Kang? he wuz reeds descendant and a conqueror n shieet, y'know.

Attached: 1658655083003343.jpg (1600x900, 182.87K)

He just like me

lmao Any Forumschud poster btfo archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/173299854

But Kang is from thousands of years in the future, someone generations later could have burned the coal. MCU has already (retardedly) established Kang is black in every universe, because they're hypocrites and despite establishing white characters can be other races in other universes Kang being a negroid is a universal constant, but Krazinski is white and he played Reed already, so it's already been established he can be.

Marvel has taken a consistent beating with all the ultra woke shit they've put out. I think they may finally wake the fuck up after Black Panther 2 flops, because what they're doing with that one even has the blacks who liked the first one pissed off.