Yes, yes, well done prime minister

Yes, yes, well done prime minister.

HOWEVER

Attached: nzG6w8iD.jpg (400x400, 23.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-FxrQI_Ymk
youtube.com/watch?v=C2X0E8xIjOI
youtu.be/H-aibUV-Ltg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This show is too big brain for current Any Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-162249_YouTube.jpg (954x720, 367.22K)

Big tits.

Attached: Derek-Fowlds-as-Bernard-Wooley-in-Yes-Minister.png (616x462, 310.91K)

So who was the villain? The government or the civil service?

Neither of them are villains, they’re driven by different considerations (status quo vs politcal survival) in a constant power struggle.

Any other vaxxed RETARDS here getting serious side effects?

Clots here, with vaids.

>So who was the villain?
The common people.

even as a non-Brit I really enjoyed this one. I was recommended The thick of it as a follow-up

Patricians’ taste op, shame there are only six people to discuss it with

Test

Not so bad but it made me ill as shit, side effects worse than the flu

This show is part of why I got a master in polsci and am now a civil servant. So fucking good

My dick got bigger and I made more money, that's about it

That's a very simple minded / child like point of view of things, user.
This. And it depicted it brilliantly, it was funny and absurd but also totally believable considering what we know about how the state works. But it also depicts a better time, where the people in these positions had a certain level of education and decorum which is sorely lacking today.

Based. The scene where Humphrey is telling Hacker that he's being promoted to Cabinet Secretary, but Jim thinks Humphrey is telling him that he's dying is the funnest scene in British comedy history. How far we've fallen.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-FxrQI_Ymk

Attached: image_update_d0e16e67e7e491c7_1374877728_9j-4aaqsk.jpg (624x351, 23.06K)

>civil servant
what a weird way to spell scum-sucking leech

Loved it. Missed out on going to Westminster school which was a shame but this show definitely taught me how to say a 30-word sentence in 3000 words. Absolutely loved it!

Shame really, it really had such intelligent writing and literally exposed how the government and civil service worked. Funny too!

You’re not completely wrong but still rude.
I mean, what do you produce user?

Attached: B128D829-25A6-4E62-85C7-65E7D9DD15FE.jpg (313x234, 12.76K)

Marvellous. I have the two script books which are very readable and presented as official minutes and diaries etc. with a foreword by Sir Bernard Woolley GCB.

My mistake. Humphrey went to Winchester college. The funny thing is, times really havnt changed in the cabinet or civil service. you really have to come from a high stock. I think they exposed this in the "positive discrimination" scene whereby they all wore oxbridge ties lol

>we have to protect the important things, like opera or the universities… both om them

For me? It's Drunk Jim
youtube.com/watch?v=C2X0E8xIjOI
>DID YOU KNOW I CANT SEND HIM TO PRISON
>I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM
>Marvelously argued, minister

>What, no drinkies?
youtu.be/H-aibUV-Ltg
>A John Walker.
>Johnny Walker?
>Yes, from the Scotch office