Attached: bo2016.jpg (191x264, 7.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmrA5QBR6d0
youtu.be/ZCZgBE5xZiA
youtube.com/watch?v=FGfx7hFBhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=BZyYZAEHZr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanted to hate him but I just can't

he held his own in a room full of boomers and earned their respect. I think even Norm likes him

youtube.com/watch?v=FmrA5QBR6d0

>I think even Norm likes him
so?

You realize norm is gay right?

is that why zoomer anons like him?

he's incredibly talented and I have a lot of respect for him but I don't find him funny at all. I'll watch anything he does solely for the artistic value because you can tell he puts his all into his work and is genuinely talented, but I do not laugh at any of his stuff and his cringe political opinions feel shoehorned into his work, because like most leftists it comes from a feeling of moral superiority and the desire to lecture.

Only midwits think that his content is supposed to be funny. Its not. Its supposed to be thought provoking.

Probably has more talent than any other stand up people.

i think his insecurities let him shield himself from what he really thinks, and he's just performing for the collective mass rather than being true

What the fuck even is this shill thread? Zoomer twink doing boomer verbal blogging is shit.

reddit faggot

he's the poor man's trevor moore, trevor BTFO of his entire career with just one song
youtu.be/ZCZgBE5xZiA

Hey now, Trevor is in hell now for cheating on his wife. Bo is singular, he doesn't have Sam or Zach to bounce off of

trevor is so based it's unreal

>DUDE everything is shit and bad and just give up bro embrace the nihilism
>heres a gay little song i wrote about it xD
>btw i have severe depression
yeah no shit. fuck off. not every comedian has to be a rip off of carlin

and any """comedian""" that begins playing piano or singing goes DIRECTLY into the fucking trash

Attached: 1660929369852689.png (852x1256, 54.96K)

carlin was a foul mouthed old man who had nothing but negativity, i'm glad he died but i'm sad people listen to his spiel.

What about Stephen Lynch?
youtube.com/watch?v=FGfx7hFBhhs

>and any """comedian""" that begins playing piano or singing goes DIRECTLY into the fucking trash
everything else in this post was true but this is false cuz adam sandlers latest special was the last funny comedy special made and it was full of kino comedy songs

This is great

this isn't even really a comedy song lol, people only laugh because the rest of his show is standup and more obvious stuff like "Vanilla Icecream".

He tweeted something about him being proud of Bo and thinking he should be directing films.

Reddit: The person.

Inside was incredible when you think that he did it in one room and by himself. His film Eight Grade was really good.

>Pitbull is supposed to perform at a Homecoming
>He breaks his hand and says he can't perform
>They get Bo instead on 2 day notice
youtube.com/watch?v=BZyYZAEHZr4