What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: IMG_20220829_110840.jpg (1175x1763, 1.26M)

everything

nothing

something

anythingh

anything

Remember when every complaint whore and their mother bought evil male gaze Harley costumes so much it doubled the price of the costume before comic con and tripled it leading into Halloween?

I member

I forgot what I didn’t like about this movie, it was kinda forgettable and a waste of Black Mask.

Harley Quinn rules, Joker drools

Women want to be Harley Quinn and men want to fuck her. It's that simple and they fucked it up.

women

men

nice try. you cant trick me into watch this garbage.

They have to rewrote the script after Grace Randolph leaked to the public that the original one is about dildo or some sex toy ( instead of diamond)

>movie starts
>Main actress starts to narrate to the audience like some basic bitch would talk to mr. woofles her diabetic chihuahua
No idea, I turned it off after 10 minutes

Sonic.

Honestly this film gets unfairly shit on for a few blunders as if capeshit doesn't all do the same.
It's better than Eternals, Captain Marvel, Age of Ultron and Civil War. It's probably only a bit worse than Shazam.
What it does shit
>the entire police assault scene with a bean bag cannon
>Black Canary's scream - the effect was shit and there was pretty much zero build up
>typical capeshit generic action scenes
>Harley's outfit - it didn't have to be super revealing or whatever but it's literally yellow dungarees
What it did well
>Ewan McGreggor was fun to watch
>the aesthetic looked good, nice use of colours and some decent shots in there
>energetic and "fun" - like a worse Deadpool
I mean Gunn's Suicide Squad basically did everything this film tried to but far superior but it's not thaaaat bad

It gets pretty good when the team is all together. The mistake was focusing on Harley.

Because women want to be sexy and won't watch a faggy ugly Harley.
Every cosplayer with a vagina dressed up as Harley Quinn when that first shitty Suicide Squad movie came out. Now no one gives a fuck because they 'empowered' her. No woman will admit it but the numbers speak for themselves. Women want to look hot and they idolize being sluts. Once they did a feminism, Harley lost all relevance. You have to have goldfish memory to think otherwise

Attached: NYCC-cosplay-harley-quinn-comic-con-01.jpg (3000x2250, 1.6M)

>So her name is Black Canary… but she’s white. Does that make sense?
>We’ll correct her race right away, Mr. Sheckelstein!

Anyway I didn’t watch it but my wife likes Harley Quinn in the comics and cartoons and even she said it was dog shit

Not that I've looked for it specifically, but I've never seen a cosplay of BoP Harley being done. When the SS first came out, literally every thot was in that outfit.

Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn. That ridiculous title screams that the executives had a checklist of things to check off without regards to whether those thing mixed together would actually work well.

>Because women want to be sexy and won't watch a faggy ugly Harley.
>Every cosplayer with a vagina dressed up as Harley Quinn when that first shitty Suicide Squad movie came out. Now no one gives a fuck because they 'empowered' her. No woman will admit it but the numbers speak for themselves. Women want to look hot and they idolize being sluts. Once they did a feminism, Harley lost all relevance. You have to have goldfish memory to think otherwise
/this

Just look at that fucking cover and you know what went wrong.

worst title i’ve ever seen