How the fuck did this whole scene never come into play later?

How the fuck did this whole scene never come into play later?
>Walt showing his face unobstructed to the security camera to get in
>Caused an explosion at a well-known drug dealer’s base
>Bunch of bystanders watched an out of place middle-aged white guy who looks like a school teacher leave the building unalarmed

Attached: BE08E2F3-0FE7-4641-B996-17961C9450CB.jpg (1000x667, 46.34K)

he entered as walter white, but walked out as heisenberg. the cops were stumped

the security camera got blown up duh

The chicanos kneel to the crazy ass white boy so they didn’t say shit to the police

Not true, the scene where Walter White becomes Heisenberg is when Jesse says "Ahhh the wire!" instead of "copper."

this is the scene where heisenberg walked in, but walter white came out

This entire sequence was retarded.

This... is not BRAVO.

Albuquerque police are retarded and don't do anything, this is accurate

Police in general are retarded. All police fiction is designed to make you think that cops are all principled, complicated thinkers when in reality 90% are Herc and Carv and the other 10% are Captain Prezbo

This... is BULLSHIT

All cops are retarded wife-beating homosexuals.

I agree I just wanted to quote Daniels at you.

its not a thought-through show. they trick you with high quality visual design, measured pacing etc so you think 'these people seem to really know what they're doing, i'm not wasting my time by watching this'. but you were

The McNultys and Freamons are a combination of the fraction of a fraction of actually good poleese. But you probably need meatheads like Herc to handle the day to day low end shit.

>Caused an explosion at a well-known drug dealer’s base
like you said he caused an explosion
>Bunch of bystanders watched an out of place middle-aged white guy who looks like a school teacher leave the building unalarmed
you rat you die.

This entire sequence was kino.

Attached: 81AE8F8C-4C3D-48EB-8F7E-A151A53F05E0.png (748x412, 487.93K)

McNutty is barely good police. He doesn't give a fuck about anything other than serving his own ego. It just so happens that the way to do that is to solve crimes

>Tfw Kim Wexler runs on the grass soleless

nobody cares about what happens in poor people territory

For me it was b-b-b-bonfire. Do they really think the police wouldn't find a burned out car and investigate? They make VIN hard to remove for a reason, and Walt clearly didn't try to destroy his,

Attached: 1634129752292.jpg (1280x720, 527.13K)

yes mr.policemen i know i conduct drug business here but see here in the perfectly cut tape its a crazy old food delivery guy who pulled a white nugget out of his ass has blown up the place

>camera
it was cctv for a cartel kingpin's place, no way it was recorded or kept after Tuco wanted to take him to Mexico
>explosion
so?
>bystanders
they know what's up, to keep their mouths shut

>How the fuck did this whole scene never come into play later?
That's how Vince Gilligan wrote Breaking Bad, "well figure it out if we get another season"

>they trick you with high quality visual design, measured pacing etc so you think 'these people seem to really know what they're doing, i'm not wasting my time by watching this'. but you were
So they tricked us into watching kino?

There's a lot of bullshit in the early seasons they'd never get away with in real life, when the show was more of a black comedy than le serious drama. One that comes to mind is Krazy-8 stumbling through a suburb in broad daylight like a zombie and then getting kidnapped by Walt

Any Forums is a pro-police board

Attached: 1616527355-the_other_guys_18876.jpg (250x250, 17.51K)

Kill yourself bootlicker

There was a long scene afterwards with Saul explaining how he took care of the aftermath but I guess it still wasn’t enough for dummies like you

Why is a criminal nigger posting on Any Forums?