Does anyone actually take this drunkard's opinions seriously...

Does anyone actually take this drunkard's opinions seriously? Same goes for the other fat guy and the queer with the beard.

Attached: fatso.png (729x667, 432.55K)

stop posting these ugly retards for fucks sake

This
It isn't 2013 OP, no one gives a shit about these dumb fucks

The prequels fucking sucked.

these sodabrains actually recommended that new matrix movie

I do when he talks about Star Trek, he remembers so much shit from TNG it's obvious he's seen it a million times and knows what Trek should be

I hope Rich can convince him to watch The Orville. The new season was really good, it does a better job of being Star Trek than the actual new Star Trek shows do in my opinion

they were right to. it was actually interesting to watch, just not as a Matrix movie.

i thought their content was just satire. people take it seriously?

Mike - stop making weird threads about yourself.

I only watch Best of the Worst

Their skits are "satire", but the conversations they have after the skits are genuine.

But honestly I wouldn't even call their skits satire anymore. After over a decade of shitty-on-purpose sarcasm fueled skits, the only thing they're satirizing at this point is their own inability to do anything more creative.

If Space Cop is anything to go by, these guys are hack frauds who only occasionally have good takes about movies and are otherwise talentless booze hounds.

not since he called us "fans of the assholish variety"

If OP doesn't want us to pay attention to drunks and gay people, how does OP expect us to pay attention to OP?

>Does anyone actually take this drunkard's opinions seriously?

Yes, you and the other Prequel tards.

I like when Rich Evans laughs.

Great comeback Mike

who cares about their “serious” opinions zoomer, they are funny and entertaining

their reputation was forever trashed after refusing to review The Batman

nah new matrix was kino only midwits got filtered by it. it's their own goof opinion in 8 years tho so it isn't saying much.

Half in the Chud is great, Buddiest of the Chuddiest is terrible because they invite beardfat to be there and talk and be his terrible self

They're not funny in the slightest.

They haven't been funny since the Crystal Skull Plinkett review

>It's a "Mike gets triggered by a religious character and demands more gay scenes in Star Wars" episode.