UH MEN BROS!?

UH MEN BROS!?

Attached: 1661710040181972.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pley8aQYwhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MEEEENN!!!!

Attached: toilet.png (424x424, 97.36K)

>Men Men Men Men Manly Men

i dont get it

haha men do be like that tho fr fr

>Men Men Men Men Manly Men
I thought this exactly before you posted it what the fuck this place is a hive mind

Attached: 1660996023432754.gif (570x537, 76.58K)

We built civilization. Women sat around bitching and pooping out families. all leftwing politics is female mentality mainifested into a political structure

God She Hulk is so hot.

wtf isn't that the place from squid game what are they doing there

what's the joke?
i'm askin seriously, what's the joke?

>hive mind

Attached: 1656711112613.png (860x772, 15.34K)

Women.

I don't get one thing. She's a hulk because she got a bit of Bruce Banner's blood, right? So that means the gamma ray charge in her system isn't more than Bruce's. So how come she can jump as far as him, with as much effort as he can, with way less muscle mass than him? There's no reason for her lean body to have way more muscle density than Bruce's, considering the gamma ray charge is the same or less on her. Are the muscles on the Hulk meaningless then, and just for show? A bit inconsistent me thinks

youtube.com/watch?v=Pley8aQYwhY

Cause women are better

Yet another gay shill thread from pathetic street shitters desperately trying to get you to have a molecule of interest or attention while manufacturing outrage to cry out in pain for this toxic piece of shit created by JAP kikes and shabbos to try to further erode society for kike benefit.

this is an edit right?

Do long distance jumpers usually have huge muscles?

How can the CGI be that bad? Literally early 2000s tier

I want my rib back

Nope

But also men

you can't read lips?

i like knowing that when I post those threads, someone is paying attention to me and saving my thread. thank you for caring user. I'll enjoy our time together for the next 6 weeks

Women played the long con. They waited for men to build society and are now taking it over with their pussies. Women are based beyond belief

You are onto something that has always been implied explicitly and implicitly in the comics. The entire reason she hulk is able to turn back and forth at will has nothing to do with her gender. It's all about how she became a hulk. She got a dose of banners blood as opposed to a full blast of gamma, so she can control her hulk but is fairly weaker and slower than Bruce. This being the MCU though they've completely sidestepped this interesting aspect of the lore for the sake of their agenda.

There are no jokes. It's just what a bunch of women in the writer's room giggling over a bunch of dumb shit and then making scripts based off of it. The male equivalent would be writing scripts where all the male dialogue was inspired by nothing but Cum Town podcasts.

Uh male dudes?

Attached: 1661656953534913.webm (1920x804, 2.93M)

>literally get murdered
What?

except men are at a minimum 70% more likely to be murdered or suffer extreme violence but ok

It's based on perception more than hard data ya dumb ass. Like how on blind dates women worry he might be a serial killer, men only worry she might be fat.