How did Sauron and Sauronman motivate their troops? Did they tell the orcs "oh yeah...

How did Sauron and Sauronman motivate their troops? Did they tell the orcs "oh yeah, when we win you'll get more maggoty bread than you can eat"? Or was the pay very good and they were all just mercenaries? Did no orc ever think that maybe turning the entire world into the barren wastelands of Mordor isn't such a good idea? Did no orc ever deflect?
What about all the humans that fought for Sauron? The Harad or the Rhun or the Khand, why did they ever think joining Sauron was the right choice?

Attached: 1658789824986.png (743x391, 460.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn’t read Tolkien. Haha. I guess that makes you just like Amazon.

Anyways, Orcs aren’t individuals the way you’re thinking of them. They don’t have a will of their own. They’re kind of a hive mind dominated by Sauron’s will. Kind of like Zoomers and TikTok.

What about the Uruk-Hai? And what about the humans who joined him?

I hope sauron will be black in the new lawd of da rang

Tolkien invented TikTok? holy shit I didn't know

>motivate
Where there is a whip there is a wayyoutube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

No, chud, this is not true. It is you who hasn't read Tolkien.

>What should I call the evil undead traitors? How about Nazi Ghouls?

Bravo

Attached: Nazgul-scaled-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 104.6K)

Fear.

Actually, Sauron didn't want to create a world into a wasteland.
He just wanted to be the one in control, of all living things. The fact that orcs and evil men could fight together shows there wouldn't be an outright genocide. Weak would be enslaved and strong would be recruited to serve in Sauron's army.
Sauron's endgame was to bring back daddy Melkor and to do that, he needed to squash all the free folk

Why do jews want to turn the world into a barren wasteland filled with niggers? Sometimes evil people do evil things

came here to post this

Attached: wsqCn2R.gif (334x251, 2.21M)

>What should I call the first dark lord who is even darker than Sauron?
>How about More-Goth
Bravo, Tolkien

barren wastelands of mordor is the place they feel most at home, so why not turn the whole of middle earth into it? think of it as niggers than flood europe right now. crime, poverty and once beautiful neighborhoods turn stale and gray.

You are mentally ill, chud. Its you chuds who want to turn the world into a barren wasteland by denying the existence of climate change.

there are human dictatorships its just that but the leader is extremely strong willed and can supernaturally force this on others and orcs are weak willed and designed to be able to be dominated by a strict hierarchy

Sauron hates orcs his ideal world would to mind control men, dwarves and elves and let orcs die off
the whole thing is creating orcs was so cruel because they're literally mockeries of elves and men and live to suffer and will never be able to have good lives

kek

Sauron - sour one
Saruman - sorrow man
Mordor - murder
Orcs - dorks

Aragon - candy corn
Frodo - froyo
Legolas - lego lass
Gimli - gumby

It's mostly true, they do have wills of their own but they're driven by Sauron's will. When he realizes how close the ring is he forgets all about the war and his troops, and they fall into disarray and panic when his will leaves them.

Motivate? They were following orders you fucking moron. If they dared question anything they'd be murdered