Mary sue

Mary sue

Attached: 120909320909342.jpg (1810x891, 139.17K)

when does daemon bang her senseless ?

Was just about to post something about this since no one seems to notice

>teenage girl
>more decisive and wise than the experienced council!
>everyone is dumb except for her
>girl power!
>knows how to out maneuver Daemon while all the men are just big dumdums

So fucking tired of the 'stronk woman' trope. Every fucking show has it now.

Durrnerys Targaryen

i mean... its fantasy you know

>Admitting to consuming every show that comes out

When she is a 45 year old used-up roastie with a batch of Strong bastards. Cole meanwhile fucks the shit out of her prime teenage cunny.

her olive skin color is distracting as hell

More like Marry Sue, she's so cute!

Looks like a cheap Dany cosplay

>daemon doesnt just assassinate viserys and rule the iron throne with his qt virgin niece wife
has there been a bigger retard in asoiaf?

don’t tell them bookbros

monke fue

How tight do you think her throat is bros?

>teenage girl
>more decisive and wise than the experienced council!
I mean, the first fucking episode shows you how she's usually at the council meetings, which establishes she's well versed in politics. There's also a scene where you see she's a good student of history and has great memory, as its expected from most members of a royal family in that or any era.

You woman-hating retards just like to get angry over literally anything.

this site ruined me

DAEMONBROS?????????

Lots of IRL princesses throughout history were incredibly capable.

She is like 10 years old The highest iq register for a woman at that age is like 140 ,she also have leadership abilities like other people are gona listen to a teenage girl.This is pure fantasy and i doubt she read 10000 book and discuss about every topic know to man.

Because they were educated at a time when most people couldn't read, write, or count

Yes they'll listen to the heir to the throne who also has a huge fucking dragon that can roast them alive

>This is pure fantasy
Yes

Why is she so ugly? Do other people think she's good looking? Are the show runners trying to make everyone ugly to match the nogs?

Monke Sue

I can't wait to see Corlys's black son absolutely ruin that Targaryen pussy

Yep. Daemon becomes cucks and that’s why he is GRRM favourite.

>Hot teenage princess is able to get her uncle whose very sexually attracted to her to make the smallest possible concession of giving the dragon egg back
>Otto a man he hates and has an intense political rivalary with who starts the conversation with threats and ends it with threats aganist his whore gf isn't able to do this

Gee user I guess it really is girl power and not realistic interactions based on the personalities of all beyond

He’s gay.
Laena pussy on the other hand..