Is this movie an accurate portrayal of women's inner workings?

Is this movie an accurate portrayal of women's inner workings?

Attached: 1651360827757.jpg (1059x1497, 316.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKAA5DRF4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was written by a woman so I assume yes?

I actually went to see this in the theater. Wtf was I thinking? Must've been a slow year. It was fun at the time.

what do you mean? it's mel kino. be glad you saw it

Blacks were imported as slaves. Women are submissive and don't want submissive races.

2000's trailer kinos?youtube.com/watch?v=zZKAA5DRF4A

It was the first 'romantically involved' movie I saw in a theater. Those movies are fine to watch at home on the television, but there's no added value to watching it in a theater.

Would you even be able to read their minds if they just seem to operate based on subconscious impulses?

This movie operates on the false premise that women have a conscious, voluntary, active inner monologue that functions to evaluate their environment and reason about it in a cogent way. They just act instinctively, they're NPCs, 100% subconscious reflex. There's no one home. If you could hear their "thoughts" it wouldn't be discursive, reasoned sentences, it would be more like being Troi from Star Trek TNG, you'd just be getting sense impressions of emotions. Erratic, wildly fluctuating, childish emotions.

No because women don't introspect

this is the most "bluepilled" movie ever, even today, but its still entertaining

>No because
Beginning a sentence like this only work if the rest of the sentence contradicts the thing you're replying to.
>women don't introspect
is central to my comment (), so "no because" makes no sense. You're agreeing with me.

I meant to reply to OP

Not him but I think was reading your post, meant to respond to OP, and link your post, but instead, accidentally responded to your post

Attached: So It Seems.jpg (700x526, 46.52K)

Growing up I had such a bone for Helen Hunt. I was surprised to learn Leelee Sobieski has no relation

Attached: Leelee-Sobieski-hot-pictures[1].jpg (740x1273, 54.42K)

Helen Hunt had hot single mom energy. Not like fucked up trash single mom energy.

I think about BBCs all the time, does that make me a transgender woman?

>new superhero film
>man gains the ability to read minds
>90% of men and 100% of women have literally no thoughts to read

so what did women end up wanting? was it full penetration?

A literal mind reader. The takeaway is that mating cultures cannot be designed around incorporating/relying on what women want because their desires are literally impossible to fulfill if left to their own devices. Since you can shape their wants using their instincts for social conformity anyway, the solution is to compel them to want what they're given, rather than attempt to give them what they want.

Turned out in the end they all had penis envy. BAKA.

contempt for other women mostly