Was it racism? Be honest, he didn't marry the 12 year old mulatto girl because he's bigot

Was it racism? Be honest, he didn't marry the 12 year old mulatto girl because he's bigot.

Attached: 3X435OQRCJC4VHSDXGGNFHUYUU.jpg (1200x900, 89.04K)

It's because old Targaryen society will not continue to be the monolith it was in the past.
Without young, vibrant Velaryon blood, Targaryen society will not survive into the next century.

Alicent was already visiting him and old enough to get fucked

Actually I think he just didn't want to be a pedophile. What man is sexually interested in a 12 year old girl?

its implied he was already fucking that other girl and felt he had some kind of obligation towards her.

Attached: 1e06697f-4b65-4c6b-b5ab-c7ed61ad30beAA.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

>its implied he was already fucking that other girl
lol no it wasn't, they just talked and played legos

kek

I hope so, this show needs a likeable character

channers please aswer this question
thank you

Nowhere in history of the middle ages does a King his age marry a 12 year old girl. This is all hollywood exageration to make people feel uncomfortable. Then they hit you with a two-for-one by casting the girl and family as blacks. Is it racist? Is it pedo? Is it realistic? Was it in the book? See they made it all so complex that any way you complain about it being absurd you are racist.

bruh imagine being a non-american fan of game of thrones and seeing american racial issues being discussed in high fantasy. thank god i got off this ride in 2019

all of the mudblood kids become irrrlevent all of their pure white kids go on to make heirs

What did he mean by "visiting tonight"? it sounded sexual

>Nowhere in history of the middle ages does a King his age marry a 12 year old girl
Richard II married his second wife when she was 7 years old he was about 30.

>american racial issues
they're going to be European racial issues soon
America was 90% white in the late 60s, now we're a minority
Europe is already where we were in the 80s.

I'm South Korean and people here don't understand why there is a random black family.

europe is heading faster and faster towards serious civil unrest. will be strange to see how the nonwhites factor into it seeing as they are only in europe for pragmatic reasons and are often very resentful towards europe otherwise

Proof?

i'm chinese and on chinese twitter we can still make fun of whites for having to nig up fantasy

Legos and chill

cope

nice try fbi man

lmao
can just imagine how confusing it must be to people who live completely outside of the diversity media feedback loop.

Typical Asian W

here's a picture of him and his wife

Attached: 1661780015772647.jpg (525x846, 82.44K)

You've never been in that situation where you know a hot woman and she sets you up with her friend and you expect since she's hot her friend will be hot but then you show up for the date and her friend is a land whale but you're a gentleman so you can't just sperg out so you just sigh internally? Same energy.

and no one watches or cares about anything from china. you are a culturally irrelevant country, a culture without a soul

lol, you should really get your facts right before making definitive statements, it makes you look very dumb when someone rekts your post like that

Did you read my post you stupid idiot? We are talking about a 12 year old marrying a 50 year old man. Did not happen. Cope, seethe, dilate. Richard II was still in his 30s by the time she came of age and she was housed as a lady in waiting away. This kind of exception was also reserved for high nobility. Sorry, but little niglet in a wig as a daughter of a high lord is low status compared to a Princess of France.

East Asia makes great drama TV. Dubs just suck so whitey doesn't watch it.

American white guilt is fucking up fiction for the whole world. My country never enslaved blacks, nobody owes them shit, except for maybe the French.

>We are talking about a 12 year old marrying a 50 year old man.
Viserys was 28 years old when he married Alicent. Not very good at facts, are you?

i'm from slavic shithole and everyone is just perpetually confused by american obsessions with blacks, fantasy cloakshit is obviously based on old european tropes and old europe was not diverse, why do americans feel the need to pretend it is?

>nowhere in the middle ages
You realize you're not watching the History Channel right? Their universe borrows a lot from history but it's also taken a ton of liberties that greatly differ. It's not a 1:1 representation in case the magic and the dragons didn't spell that out for you.

he goes with the redhead girl instead of the nig because he choses love over strategy, its part of his character sneed

I said China, not East Asia. If you want to agree you're inferior to Japan and South Korea, then sure buddy, I agree.

Sea Snake was the one screaming about muh blood. Racist nigger.

And the valeryian nigger wasn't 12 years old in the book either. This isn't the book. The king is played by a 48 year old man.
Cope, seethe, dilate. Not my fault you turn your retard brain off.

I'm the South Korean guy, not the Chinese poster. China does make some good stuff. It just isn't well known outside of East Asia.

They use media to rewrite history, shaping multiculturalism as always being the norm and not a modern phenomena.

Attached: 1024px-Ingsoc_logo_from_1984.svg.png (360x360, 35.43K)

>wtf this fantasy show isn't realistic?!