Did kings in the past really get this uncomfortable with the prospect of marrying a 12 year old girl?

Did kings in the past really get this uncomfortable with the prospect of marrying a 12 year old girl?

Attached: BQJhPWc.jpg (971x1592, 208.84K)

12? muhammad married a 9 year old, they would be really uncomfortable marrying someone that old

I mean yeah that was like middle aged back in the middle ages.

There is a general problem with modern medieval fantasy that characters act like 21 century liberal Americans. Like, the black guy and the king had the same upbringing, so why is one of them acting like pimping his 12yo daughter is normal, yet the other is disgusted?

jesus christ lmao. this has got to be a fucking joke. thats not even a wig goddamn looks like they just covered her in raw fucking sheephide. and considine lmfao why would he agree to do this shit

A 6 year old

Anyway that pedo was an exception

>my king, you must remarry
>will you pick the 12 year old black girl with the mozart hair
>or will you pick the beautiful friend of your daughter

>pure Valyrian blood
Lmao

>looks like they just covered her in raw fucking sheephide
right? it looks like it's meant to be an in-universe wig

He'd probably be fine with it if he was in his 20s or 30s in a medieval setting, but the dude is in his mid 50s, it's gotta be strange.

no, not in terms of a political marriage. He could keep fucking his favorite court sloots and simply wait for his wife to be able to give birth to a child and then keep going with the sloots

user game of thrones isn't real... There is also a very real risk of a 12yr old dying during child birth and you having to go through the trouble of finding another wife and fleese the poor in your kingdom out of more taxes to pay for it making you unpopular

Attached: 1e06697f-4b65-4c6b-b5ab-c7ed61ad30be.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

Sounds ideal

kek

looool

Old men did not marry 12 year Olds. If a 12 year old is going to be married or even betrothed it wouldn't have such a large age gap the middle ages. The show is taking small truths and dialing it up to 11. It's bad because now you have people thinking this is how it was. It didn't happen. A 12 year old marrying a man in his 20s maybe 30s. Not 40s or 50s or older.

How hard is it to make wigs look natural instead of like wigs????

Lmao she was six years old?
>exception
everything about that guy was an exception lmao he had 13 wifes and killed millions for god's sake

Richard II married a 7 year old

I took it as a racial thing, like in he would've considered it if she was at least white

richardbros...

Attached: 9j.jpg (525x846, 82.44K)

OOOOOOOOOOOUUGHHHHH

>game of thrones isn't real
but the history that gurm took inspiration from was

Once you realize marriage =/= fucking it's more understandable. Of course Americans think if a man is within 50 feet of a woman his intention is sex.

Holy shit she is ugly

lmao you don't think the old ass kings fucked children in olden days?

It's bad enough they have to raceswap, now they draw attention to it and make us pretend not to notice. It's malicious.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (768x564, 167.7K)

Attached: folder.jpg (1400x1400, 234.69K)

>He thinks fat, alcoholic, old ass inbred kings could get hard.. user

that is a massive 6 year old, considering richard was like 6'6'
so this is bullshit

It's not a photograph sir

Not all of them, no.

we have actual records of these dudes producing kids, what are you on about?

but enough of them for it to be considered normal, kings wanted to secure heirs

This reads like a Any Forums meme but I saw the webm of it and I think it's actually in the show
What a fucking disaster, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

yea damn im dumb

>join our old Valyrian houses
>so we can have Valyrian descendants
>pure blooded Valyrians like you and me
>I am pure blood Valyrian just like you
>is black

It's so awkward lmao

>wig

That's literally just what black women's hair looks like

Attached: 1612092300982 (1).webm (640x640, 2.36M)