LOTR HYPE HYPE

3 MORE DAYS
HOW HYPED YOU ARE
I PERSONALLY TOOK A DAY OFF

Attached: lord_of_the_rings_002.0.jpg (1200x800, 132.25K)

That means the shilling will stop in 3 days?

I doubt it. You chuds are shilling for free since the first trailer.

Attached: 1661564002681334.jpg (500x750, 92.89K)

keyed

Unbelievably based

Everyone who can read was finished with lotr after they suprisingly didn't butcher those 3 movies

Lie as much as you want chud, you will watch it among the first, you even have an amazon account prepared

Me personally? I'm not gonna watch it.
But I am gonna shitpost like there's no tomorrow.
And there's nothing you can do about it.
See you on the 3rd, bitches.

Attached: laughs1.jpg (720x689, 21.36K)

you will watch it the second it is released, incel.

Nah, the shilling how you should stop being racist and give Amazon your money is going to start when the casuals watch the pilot and give up after 2nd episode.

>thinking causuals will 'watch the pilot' even

Fuck this garbage. I am personally shitting every single thread I see until the end of time. How dare they shit on Tolkien and the second age. FUCK THIS SHOW.

I am legitimately looking forward to Galadriel because she's a good character, one of the coolest Tolkien ever created and Morfydd is going to nail this portrayal of her

Ill bingewach it on bflix after it flops

I saw TGM 3 times at Imax, By far the best Imax experience ever.

>how hyped you are
Dumb ESL poster

The only people interested in this garbage are the pajeets being paid 20 cents a day to shill this garbage online.

>I'm not watching it
>n-no y-you will!!!
Schizo take your meds.

We are #HOYPED
Already got all funko pops to my wife's son Jamal and forced him to watch the entire trilogy hahaha (extended versions, of course!)

daily reminder that
BLACK SKIN IS NOT WOKE
>YOU ARE NOT BORN A WOKE THING FOR PEOPLE TO HATE
BLACK SKIN IS NOT WOKE
>YOU ARE NOT BORN A WOKE THING FOR PEOPLE TO HATE

>pajeets
Why are incels so obsessed with this word?

Cringe as fuck. Just be apathetic and not watch it out of normal disinterest like a normal person

What word would you suggest? Everyone understands what you mean when you post it.

>incels
Why are troons so obsessed with this word?

I’ll watch it but I’m more looking forward to the hordes of YouTubers that are going to shit all over it. The backlash is going to be biblical and there’s nothing Amazon or it’s army of shilling Pajeets can do about it.

Attached: 1496437837-topgun.gif (480x270, 765.55K)

Unfathomably based.
If it was gonna be good you wouldn’t be panicking like this simple as.

ill wait til all the episodes are available and binge everything.
that means ill need to stay of chinese cartoon boards for 2 months.

YouTube has been ad money involved will shadow hide negative channels and promote shill ones. This will fade after season 1 ends though. Basically exactly what happened with WoT

>HOW HYPED YOU ARE
How hyped are you*. Or is this meant to be a statement?

Let's not pretend anymore. Chuds will watch this. I mean, blacked.com is virtually being kept alive by Chuds hate-watching it. This will be similar to that