I had a dream that I was helping Mulder and Scully look for an alien in a corn field...

I had a dream that I was helping Mulder and Scully look for an alien in a corn field. There was a quick moving little grey alien weaving between the corn and I was running behind them trying to capture it. Right when we were about to catch up to it I woke up. I'm so fucking sad bros. I want to have X-Files dreams every night. I want to believe.

Attached: yoooo.jpg (477x768, 38.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQuqZs8b3RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've also had more than one x-files dreams in my life

Is this normal?

Lucid dreaming isn't that difficult

Our brains want to live in the X-Files universe, it's that simple.

Attached: yoooo2.jpg (331x500, 123.99K)

Are you saying...I could make myself have X-Files dreams whenever I wanted?

Attached: squint.jpg (402x402, 25.21K)

I'm pretty sure there's actually not a single cornfield scene in all of the first 5 seasons of x-files, the first time they did that was in the 1998 movie.
But it seems to be such an iconic early x-files memory, must be a sort of Mandela effect

yes

Attached: x files pilot.jpg (993x376, 270.55K)

Honestly it's probably just my brain linking together corn fields and aliens more than a direct link to X-Files, but I'm pretty sure you're right.

Teach me the ways brother

Attached: yoooooo3.jpg (612x1024, 85.35K)

that would be my nightmare. aliens are terrifying. even if scully would reward me with sex if i captured the alien, i'd still be too afraid yo go after it.

I would fight and entire ship full of aliens for a Scully handy.

Attached: yoooooo4.jpg (500x500, 58.33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dQuqZs8b3RY
>scully would reward me with sex if i captured the alien
fuckin kek

is this really like the only shot of her feet in the entire 11 season show?

Attached: 1657714475058.png (922x1080, 704.17K)

On a rewatch you notice how dismissive Mulder could be when someone else as an outside the box idea
>nooooo, only I’m allowed to think wacky things and believe in the supernatural
He blows Skinner off when the skin man thinks Scully is sending a coded message through her brain scans(she was) as being ridiculous. Or when he dismisses Scully’s religious experiences

I mean probably, it's not like Tarantino was directing episodes.

Scully can be just as bad lol one episode she will literally see an alien, and the next she is doubting Mulder about his crazy hunt for the lochness monster. Like bitch if aliens are real then why not lochness too?

Attached: yoooooooooooo6.jpg (564x977, 111.84K)

The universe where we live is much more horrifying... trust me, I know.
Those grey bastards use our insides as a food supplement.
Other non-humans use us as sport, to torture, or to rape.

mmmhhh latexxx

X-Files is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. Seasons 1 - 5 are almost perfect. It's a shame when season 6 starts, the quality slowly drops. While there are some gems in the following seasons, it becomes more comedy focused and more and more about the convoluted lore. "Shipping" Fox and Skully was the worst thing to happen to the show. It was also insane they actually thought the show could work without their two stars. It was it arrogance, the actors tired of the show or something else? I don't even know

Attached: 1520913487411.jpg (920x920, 241.17K)

I totally agree with you man. Definitely in my top 5 of shows ever. Moving production to LA after season 5 really seemed to fuck up the tone of the show. It's still somewhat enjoyable but those first 5 seasons were pure gold.

Attached: yooooooooooo5.jpg (804x887, 172.72K)

Dave Duchovny got more production power and had them move filming locations. He also stopped emoting somewhere in s6 and left in s8 and 9 because of contract disputes. Safe to say he was one of the main reasons the show fell. I also think they struggled to think of good x files after 5 seasons which is why they made lots of half assed comedy episodes.

Bumping

Attached: yooooooooo7.jpg (500x688, 47.08K)

had my first Scully dream like halfway through season 1, welcome to the club.

>boomers literally shit and came in their underwear and invented 100000 fanfics of this thing fucking its costar
Gen X is unironically more soi than millennials

stopped after season 5 + movie.
Considering watching a few later MOTW episodes, are there any good ones with a dark moody tone?