I think this is the worst tv show ever. No exaggeration...

I think this is the worst tv show ever. No exaggeration, I'm considering everything from Jersey Shore reboot #12 to telemundo to televangelism and even paid advertisement blocks. Halo is the worst. They coulda given any asshole on this board half the budget and you'd still get a better show

Attached: MV5BYmY5YmJiM2QtNjdhOC00NjRhLTgyNDEtYmM1NmJhNjc5NDE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ4ODcxNTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 119.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AE4H7relFX8?t=154
youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its like they took anything anyone ever liked about the series and ignored or replaced it with something worse.

That's exactly what they did. And it was on purpose. They did it to psychologically rape you. They get off on your torment. They are demons. Kill them kill themkillthemkillthemkithllemkithllemellekithillemikithmellillithkem

Take meds, they're just incompetent, out of touch and corrupt

I liked it and not sure why everyone else hates it. Kate Kennedy is cute.

this explanation makes sense until you've read enough early life pages

>they're just incompetent, out of touch and corrupt
ok so kill them

its not incompetence is much less malicious and much more infuriating. Studio's buy scripts of hack writers and shelve them they then later acquire IP's because unfortunately just slapping a name on a product is enough to generate interest. They then use a script they bought from years ago and rework a few names or places to fit the IP and run with it. Congrats that's what happened to the Halo show.

And what, you’re like an expert at life because you played Halo and liked what was in it? Get outta here

I never played the games so I don't find it to be the worst thing ever but it is supremely inept.

These things are easy come easy go they know they want to spend a certain amount of money on their streaming service so they’re left looking for anything expensive they can to use the money. No real affection for the IPs, they’re just seen as $10mil investment here $100mil investment there you know

Geez.. what could go wrong?

Attached: 0D847704-6A0A-45AC-95BF-D76EB9E472F3.jpg (1668x1323, 871.75K)

you're cruisin' for a bruisin'

It really isn't super awful its just supremely disrespectful to the IP as a whole. What's really strange is that even the elements that should have carried over didn't, like the music. Apparently in an interview the shows composer Sean Callery stated he was told not to make use of any of the game's melodies. So even some of the most distinct aspects of the IP were purposefully ignored or outright thrown away.

the game are dogshit

>t. zoomie who missed the Halo 2 golden age

Contrarian af

No dude its Boomer shooter fans. They blame Halo for the death of the Arena FPS an already dying genera by the time Halo came out.

Everyone else has standards user, which apparently you do not cause you looked at this steaming pile of dog shit and said "yeah I like it"

>congratulations master chief you destroyed the halo, but a bigger halo is in another system

fuck you halohater you suck
I like it and i haven't even played the games yet

youtu.be/AE4H7relFX8?t=154

This, I wish stupidity was the actual reason.

Nope even just the signle player campaigns of 1-3 are fantastic. Imagine having absolutely no taste at all.

>jews aren't overrepresented in media, they're just higher IQ than whites and thats how they get these jobs
>media is garbage because the people in charge are total morons

solid digits, not spectacular

checked
how will jews ever recover from this one?

Attached: 1566082296307.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

based digits

Checked with righteous thunder.

sneed

checked

oh no no no jewbros we got too cocky

A movie doesn't have to be good to make money, it just has to be formulaic

HOLY BASED SEPTS OF ANTI SEMITISM

The old generation of Jews knew what they were doing. It’s the newer generation that are idiots, since they are weak men. Frank Zappa had a whole rant about it related to the music industry, just it applies to movies too.

Basically, the old Jews didn’t know what would sell, so they’d experiment with everything from rockabilly, prog rock, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. If it sold, they spent more money on it, regardless of what it was.

The new generation of Hollywood Jews are spoiled and more interested in showing how cool and hip they are to their friends than actually selling product.

Attached: 1562294368977.gif (255x235, 497.94K)

based and jewpilled septs

Attached: 1642961872873.png (641x625, 373.69K)

>follow waypoint
>checkpoint saving
>fight
>checkpoint saving
>follow waypoint
>checkpoint saving
>fight
>checkpoint saving
>follow waypoint
>checkpoint saving
>fight
>checkpoint saving
>follow waypoint
>checkpoint saving
>fight
>checkpoint saving
>cutscene
>level over
ebin simply ebin gameplay

checkeroni

Attached: 1651847249442.png (641x625, 521.18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0

Attached: 1513614722835.jpg (572x573, 30.86K)

CHOSEN

moloch in the mud rn

Attached: pog.jpg (252x200, 7.88K)