Yes

Yes.

Attached: A0A6560A-34F1-4914-9F11-FAA4961E9A17.jpg (1296x1440, 237.35K)

I hate women, I wish I were gay

yaaaaas

what if, just what if, all 4 of those suck extremely badly? (and they do)

I want to fuck the emoji. Oh my god it's so cute.

Well I'd explain why I don't like these shows but I wouldn't want to be mansplaining.

Fuck transwomen.

ms. marvel: didn't watch, didn't interest me.
captain marvel: i liked it
she-hulk: lol white males suck every 2 mins
black widow: shitty movie about a shit character that is dead

>shitty movies get made because women
>can't rate them low because women
>women deserve success because they have a vagina
>don't criticize product when there's a vagina
My vagina.

I wish I could fuck one.

>make absolutely garbage television and films but make them woke
>guilt trip leftist soiboys into watching them
Is this how they’re trying to make money these days

In reality 99% of those are just subpar men aping womanhood and it's never pretty or attractive.

If you want to convert to gayism, do it.

men and transwomen don't want to have sex with me either. My existence is fucking retarded

Phase 4 sucks. Nobody should be defending them. They are aimles directionless content to prop up Disney+.

it's pretty bad. marvel cucks are trying to defend it by saying it's building the stage for phase 5 and beyond.

phase 4 sucks mcucks

If it makes you feel any better a kinda stopped watching the mcu after endgame

Attached: 1636272729076.png (773x268, 25.13K)

Ms. Marvel was a nice show, i don't see why people hate it.

An interesting perspective.
Cause I hated Captain Marvel so therefore I'm a sexist.. but I also hated every captain America, every Thor, every guardians of the galaxy without being sexist.. what's up with that?

>“Am I saying I hate white dudes?” asked the Oscar-winning “Room” actress, a question that she’d repeat twice more during her speech. She answered with a sneer, “No, I’m not … [but if] you make the movie that is a love letter to women of color, there is an insanely low chance a woman of color will have a chance to see your movie and review your movie.”

>Larson continued, “[Audiences] are not allowed enough chances to read public discourse on these films by the people that the films were made for. I do not need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work for him about ‘[A] Wrinkle in Time.’ It wasn’t made for him. I want to know what it meant to women of color, to biracial women, to teen women of color, to teens that are biracial.”

If you make a movie that is "not for" men, then act insulted that men review it poorly... FUCK YOU CUNT.

How am I supposed to like a movie that was made specifically to not appeal to me in any way?

Yet another gay shill thread from pathetic street shitters desperately trying to get you to have a molecule of interest or attention while manufacturing outrage to cry out in pain for this toxic piece of shit created by JAP kikes and shabbos to try to further erode society for kike benefit.

>black widow rated that high
that movie was so fucking bad I fell asleep and didn't miss a damn thing

She-Hulk is honestly pretty decent and doesn't deserve to be in the same bracket as those other shows/movies, which are genuinely very bad.

huh...

Attached: fffffffffff.jpg (1046x481, 190.83K)

>above 6 for 3/4 of them
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I NEED MOAR, MOAR!
>I AM A SOPHISTICATED INDIVIDUAL!
Capeshitters are mentally ill.

I wouldnt call it nice but sure, is competent and goes for the right target market, is a teen show that is truly aimed at pre teens and not 30 years old, the only woke shit was how they approached the partition of India. I'm on board with hating on the brits but pretending like Muslims and indians weren't killing each other for centuries in the region? fuck that. I didn't enjoy the show, but i think is the first non-white show or product disney has made in a long that that is an actual diverse product that doesn't exist just to shit one white people, it uses the different culture to showcase a different family dynamic and uses the heritage of the same character to push the story and change the setting.Anything that isnt new york is fine in my book

>you have to enjoy the 5th phase offal afyer 20 years of marvel movies
>because women are in them

Keyed awareness poster. Every new shill job gets more blatant and offensive.