We need a japanese guy for this series. Get Daniel Dae Kim on the phone

>we need a japanese guy for this series. Get Daniel Dae Kim on the phone
>Sir, he's not...*sigh*. Nevermind sir.

Attached: images (40).jpg (220x335, 14.27K)

he played a korean on Lost
also all look the same

Incoming incel flood from r/AZNpride

>daniel big kim
huh?

He’s korean

>Frenchmen playing Englishmen, or Germans impersonating Spaniards
>Nobody cares
>gook plays an island gook
>Heckin' racism!

The woman who played Sun is still fuckable but looks more like a GILF than a MILF now despite only being in her 40s. So much for the "Asians don't age" meme.

Attached: 597282424.jpg (1200x1800, 357.79K)

That's why Sawyer did the smart thing and went for an Asian woman that's already ugly to keep his expectations low.

Attached: average-wmaf-poster.jpg (2000x3000, 567.41K)

she must have a great personality
looks about right for a 50 year old woman, doesn't look like a grandma to me but then again there's 10 pounds of makeup there so who knows

Keamy overdosed on the yellowpill so much he's turning Asian himself
She looks about right for a 50 year old white woman sure, but Asian women aren't supposed to look like that for at least a decade later.

Attached: keamy.jpg (728x520, 94.07K)

Kate has a hapa kid too.

Attached: evangeline.jpg (2048x3368, 272.72K)

This dude was in good doctor for like 2 episodes

Does Hawaii make you go full yellow fever?

same thing happened in Heroes. I was wondering why he was speaking Japanese with a korean accent for the longest time

Attached: a85f4c8e51d292cf2d9a11aff1b31356--heroes-tv-series-masi-oka.jpg (398x600, 60.96K)

the anglosphere lol

jesus that asian girl is literally the definition of that meme pic of the ugly asian girl with the white guy

maybe memes arent that far from the truth

guy must have a micropenis

You'd be surprised how many White Chads are ruining their genes with gooks
White race has fallen for the yellow fever en masse

Attached: 1651363024093.webm (406x720, 1.91M)

A Filipino actor was also casted for a Japanese guy in Man in the High Castle. Just another example of racism of Hollywood.

Attached: fdhfd.jpg (2000x1336, 349.32K)

he really is extremely handsome, perfect eyes, nose, hair, everything, what a waste of genes

Revenge for Bataan

this guy has played FOB Asians of all nationality his whole career and in reality he is Hawaiian with an American accent

Attached: keoneheadshot.jpg (1255x1917, 438.68K)

I am so fucking disgusted by social media. I dont care who she is dating and if they are happy kudos to them but fucking stop sharing your life online. just fucking stop posting every single second of your day to the world

its cause theyre always dating SEA girls, never Japanese

Dude has Brendan Frasier jaw. Looks hot now but expect his face to balloon and the definition to get swallowed up in submental neck fat.