Dear Amazon workers

dear Amazon workers
question
seriously
what the FUCK did you spend that budget on?

Attached: 1661771922414265.png (1920x803, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZahYy6c5_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drug fueled orgies

Money goes to CGI production centres in third world countries with the local managers in debt to the mob
Surely if they skim a few tens of millions off the top for payment/personal use no one will notice right?

cloning?

>what the FUCK did you spend that budget on?

doesnt matter how we spend money
you WILL watch Rings of Power

oh no no no-
might as well have put in some PS2-era racing game spectators too

Attached: rzaNp5Ch.jpg (1024x683, 83.5K)

i was an extra in a movie and got paid £40. is the cgi shit really cheaper than £40?

>cgi crowd

Attached: honk.png (532x512, 57.66K)

W-wait, chudbros, why is this crew 95% white? You told me this would be full of niggers

>have an indian copy and paste
>costs 1 cent

yeah

Amazon is so large and powerful it's basically a country in some ways
They probably had to use X amount of CGI to keep the Indian rendering sweatshops happy
So it's pork barreling basically

surely they have a randomize button on the oblivion character generator?

Attached: 1655311925961.jpg (4000x3070, 2M)

You realise they filmed this in fascist NZ with maximum gathering size limits, right?

it’s 95% chink

hiring extras is expensive. they only have a billion dollars to work it. please understand.

you realize I don't give a fuck, right? move the production then, faggot.

But that would be disrespectful to Peter Jackson (who they didn't even contact for this)
This is going to be such a shitshow

It's a pajeet company, I met some through work as they moved part of the team here (UK)

Most blatant case of money laundering I’ve seen years.

They all live in Mordor btw

Attached: 20220821_141018.jpg (1334x750, 134.72K)

money laundering

>Say you need 100 million for the CGI budget.
>They give you 100 million, you outsource to India or Taiwan, Korea.
>You give them 25 million to work on the CGI, pocket the 75 million with jew accounting.
>Those companies in Asia pocket 24 million.
>The workers get 1 million of hot.
That's literally all it is. I am convinced of it, there is some money shenanigans that happen with outsourcing the work overseas where the money gets muddled and producers/production companies end up with the bulk while paying pennies to sweatshop tier VFX workers to pump out stuff in 6 months.

nice scamarino bezo

I would say money laundering but I genuinely think in this particular instance, it’s just rampant incompetence. You’ve got inexperienced, talentless showrunners. You’ve got a TERRIBLE director. You’ve got awful, largely women, writers. CGI is fucking EVERYWHERE. And, to top it all off, you’ve got niggers everywhere. This isn’t even put together enough to be a money laundering operation it’s just retards with no talent and a feverish devotion to progressivism being given a billion dollars.

Attached: 7F15F769-9BB2-4D7F-A383-1B44B0215A53.gif (280x158, 778.94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YZahYy6c5_E

It's embezoment

Pretty much, if the Sony emails are anything to go by we know that everyone at the top is out of touch and retarded when it comes to technology. That and Bezos probably doesn't give a fuck, they probably threw an estimate of 750 million for S1 and the clout it would give him made him go for it. Extravagant TV show for your flagship streaming platform by one of the richest men in the world. It would be like music to an egotist like Bezos. All it takes is a couple of good accountants, and some producers that are smart enough to know that you can just outsource that shit to Asia while giving them the crumbs and keep the rest.