How they fuck can anyone stand looking at this troll face goblin?

How they fuck can anyone stand looking at this troll face goblin?
To think we could have got Henry Cavil instead it just breaks my heart
And don’t even say he can’t act you are watching the show for tits and dragons anyways

Attached: 8EE10E15-F729-439A-AC56-736BBC39F2C9.jpg (270x360, 17.52K)

.....................have sex..............................

I watched because of Matt Smith

He’s and elephant

sure they could've given him a couple of eyebrows, but the man is a certified lad

>How they fuck can anyone stand looking at this troll face goblin? To think we could have got Henry Cavil instead it just breaks my heart And don’t even say he can’t act you are watching the show for tits and dragons anyways

Attached: file.png (726x750, 143.79K)

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1644667545817.png (1006x806, 939.45K)

he looks inbred but in a chad way so he’s perfect

i've hated matt smith ever since i first watched him play the doctor in 2010. he's just irritating, and comes across as a massive tryhard. not to mention he looks like frankenstein's monster

I think he has the perfect look Kinda handsome on a first glance, but the longer you look the more you wonder if sister, aunt and mother aren't the same person to him after all. It's the right look to play a Targaryen who inbred like bunnies.

Because they want people to hate his character. But too bad, most girl I know actually like this dude more than anybody in the show because of his badass attitude

have sex
poop my pants oh YES

why is his face so small

>muh cavill
>he's le epic gamer like me
>he's also a chad so that means I can be one!

No matter what incels want you to believe, what men and women find attractive is very different.

Many women find that guy very attractive, or Adam Driver, when they're always compared to goblins around here

his voice is shit also. daemon sound like such a little bitch when he talks.

Sex. Have it.

Attached: 1652718218141.webm (720x302, 2.92M)

I support ugly actors with big fanbases because it normalizes girls thirsting over guys like me and increases my chances with someone in the longrun

I thought the same his first season. But he grew into the role and got a lot better after one year

Why do you care so much about people's looks user?

>He doesn't enjoy Matt Smith kino
He plays the part quite well