I didn't understand this ending

I didn't understand this ending

Attached: nathan.webm (1152x720, 1012.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRehearsal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He fell too far into the role and called himself father.

how can one man be so kino. has this been renewed for season 2 yet?

yep

He lost me, what was the point in getting good actor kid to play bad actor kid and him play the mom? to see if he could create a different path and have things go differently? How does that help the real mom and kid? kinda loses the whole purpose of the show

the joke is he forgot his lines haha

Nathan FOR YOU?

Attached: B A N E .webm (166x200, 51.19K)

VEIN?

Ethan struggled to find the meaning in a rehearsal of his own creation because as its architect he can only prepare himself for things he envisioned, and due to implicit power over all the elements it will never be a true rehearsal of anything
Fake Angela states this at one point, claiming they are pretending to be talking but at the end of the day Ethan is who decides what happens
Then it's repeated again when Ethan says he's just solving puzzles of his own design, completely meaningless
Ethan transcends this by going a layer deeper, and instead of just subjecting himself to the rehearsal acting out how he'd think a real parent would react to the rehearsal, and in that act subconsciously imprinting his real values onto the character he's impersonating
In the act of pretending to be the mother to analyse his mistakes earlier in the show, he accidentally achieves his goal of practicing to be a good father

I laughed during the first episode but that was it. He’s so far up his own ass now. Was kind of funny to watch him meltdown when that guy mentioned how jews are about money kek

>some guy makes a remark about jews
>ethan does a funny face
>duuuuuude what a meltdown this guy is BOILING
internet rotted your brain

>is that... 10 threads made over the course of a couple of weeks made about a popular comedian on Any Forums...? it must be some kind of jewish conspiracy
take med

qui

Literally kill yourself, kike parasite.

In hindsight, this very moment broke the entire show. Because from then on he went on an anti-Christian crusade and pumped the show full of moments of him pushing Jewishness. Probably went over some viewer's heads.

Attached: Jooz2.jpg (1920x1080, 425.99K)

Nah if you don't realize that he was showing Zionist tutor was just the other side of the coin of the Christian nut, then the show went over your head

If you go back and rewatch it, he looks like nathan has to use some restrain not to assault the guy. Like he was about to snap he was so fucking mad.

Just like you whenever a black person shows up a TV show

i actually laughed out loud at this part. It was funny to see him lose his shit over this kek. he can dish it, but can't take it

>guy starts talking about jews
>see literal steam coming out of nathan's ears
>seething so hard he breaks character

Attached: 1661198286119688.gif (220x243, 147.06K)

Ethan?

kek, well done

I mixed it up with Nathan the first time and just never corrected myself

nigger brained retard

stop noticing things, just laugh goy
leave comments here reddit.com/r/TheRehearsal/

It leaked that he asked the guy to say that

Hmm, I hadn't seen that actor's work. Only Kors

Attached: Rehearsal Actor.jpg (612x380, 36.28K)

Yet another gay kike shill thread filled with fake comments for this B'nai Brith heeb and his shitty show no one gives a fuck about desperately trying to get viewers.

holy fucking meds bro