Its just 1 black it will be fine

>its just 1 black it will be fine

What non-book fags don't realize is this guy's children and great grandchildren go on becoming important to the plot and practically semi main characters.

You will be seeing them until the end and we don't even know how many more diversity hires they will do for s2-3. Enjoy, anons.

Attached: corlys.png (603x361, 593.18K)

The Majority of normal well adjusted people feel having Black people being represented in high budget fantasy show on HBO is a postive thing and a sign of positve social progress in the entertainment industry.

Only a minority of losers are upset about this as being White is a core part of their sense of self worth.

No they don't. Coryls is the most important, his son is just a side gay character that dies before the war even starts, a couple of Velaryon members get their tongues torn out for pissing off Viserys, and no other Velaryons become relevant until the very end where Baela and her sister get a bit of screen time after Rhaenyra dies

So you're freaking out and bitching about nothing. Kys.

>Rastaniggers as the whitest people in westeros
Fucking hell when will the US collapse already? Im sick of you cunts

Corlys and the queen that never was have been pretty good so far, I can't wait for when the Velaryons, Rhaenyr and Daemon all team up against Alicent and her kids

Ah, the usual cope.
This is what trannies have been saying about every woke shit that fails. (Recent example: Resident evil).
Go woke go broke is real it seems. Only a minority of troons, leftoids, nogs like these garbage while the original fanbase hates it with passion.

They're good actors so it's fine. The criticism of them being "diversity hires" has no merit when they actually do posses acting ability and talent.

>Implying I'm watching this garbage
GOT didn't even end well, why the fuck would I bother with this shit? Besides, GRRM wants to turn his fantasy McDonald's garbage into a MCU-styled universe.

Attached: 1661058755725356.png (1021x827, 587.67K)

>Go woke go broke is real it seems.
Go woke go broke is Any Forumscel cope that is only selectively applied and ignores countless other factors of why tv shows and movies flop. Its only purpose is for chuds to cope and seethe that they are part of muh silent majority when every other politcal and social facet of their life tells them otherwise.

Europe will be black dominated by 2050.
And you won't do shit ;)

Attached: tv.png (288x288, 36.93K)

I just don’t watch these nigger shows. Really simplifies things.

Its always like that the first episodes are fine and then they unleash diversity and equity

>t.roon in denial
Go woke go broke is real, tranny. Normal people don’t want to watch faggots or ooga booga nignogs on screen during their spare time.

GO WOKE GO BROKE!

fpbp

This

Wants a franchise and the fat creep can’t even finish the series.

>You will be seeing them
I wont haha.

I don't want to watch a tv show and immediately be reminded of positive social progress. I want to become immersed in a tv show, and if that includes black people where they don't belong then it ruins my immersion. Nobody complained about the blacks in GoT because they were placed there logically.

Seethe

nope

and if it was true it would just mean europe no longer existing and no more civilization in that part of the world so enjoy that i guess

Is there anyone who genuinely believes they aren't racist but "has a problem" with black people being in the tits and dragons show, or is everyone just owning their racism here?

I'm a leftist and yes I think blacks shouldn’t be in GOT where the character isn’t canonically black. Nothing racist about that