Europea- I mean, Targaryens must marry niggaz to show they have a future

>Europea- I mean, Targaryens must marry niggaz to show they have a future.

Attached: kangz.jpg (1200x800, 102.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.club/forum/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look, I understood what the writers and producers were going for with this scene, I'm so smart.

This but unironically

Black people exist, they're not going anywhere. Learn to deal with it.

>my brotha wuz a kang

I'm like 94% certain that China will be genociding niggas in the future. You have no idea how racist Asians are against black people.

t. Asian

As if China will be able to do anything to anyone in 50 years lmao

When they're the #1 dominant power on the planet? Yeah, I don't know...

>Unlike the other lords, this nigga had to work for his throne (cuz he black, y'know)
>Just seconds earlier he was bragging about being the oldest house, even older than the Targs, which means his family was in power by virtue of being born into the right family for longer than anyone else

Subtlety really isn't their strong suit, is it.

Attached: asaasas.png (1918x976, 1.23M)

Don’t be so sure, nigger.

Whites are going extinct kek. The proof is their only hope is begging Asians to help them.

I'm pretty sure there are more white people today than ever before

Your people won't exist by next century

So the millions of white children born today (2022) will not be alive in 2100?

Yeah and we still outnumber you in your own homes
If you beg real nice and offer your first born daughter up we might let you keep a shack next to the breeding grounds tho

so you saying he actually WUZ?

Blacks will be exterminated upon Christ's Return.

Where will this power come from? Lack of modern technology and capital when wetern companies show a middle finger to them? Also have fun replacing ~200 million workers with robots, you have like 20 years before shit crashes the fan.

Attached: chinanumbaone.jpg (807x622, 178.5K)

Yeah that's right
Time to pay up

Really? Because the country with the highest percentage of non-Europeans (France) is 40%. The country in Europe with the second highest percentage is Belgium with 33%. How exactly is that outnumbering? I'm pretty sure that even in America white people are the majority. And in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, etc.

At least they picked a black guy with white hair.

so is he any good acting-wise?

not him but isn't US demographics increase just a bunch of latinos?

When's that? 2 more millennia?

do you really think you sound intimidating you little shitskin? or you just act like a retard to make people call you a retard?

Whenever it is, it's eternal.

Oh shit user you about to have your heart broken when you look up what percentage of the youth is non white
You're already a minority of American youth lmao

The issue is that they made this dude a Valyrian, who care so much about maintaining bloodlines and legacy they fuck their own family members to ensure it. If they wanted to have a black dude play a prominent role on the show, make him a noble from the Summer Isles or Qarth or wherever. He could still be married to Rhaenys, who has ‘fuck you dad’ vibes all over her anyways, but it would still make sense in the lore Andy’s wouldn’t need to look like a ridiculous larper in the show.

Idk man you seem scared this place isn't your little hug box anymore
Where else are you gonna go after not even this site wants you anymore?

white americans have higher fertility rates than japanese, japanese have higher fertility rates than chinks
china is dying out at increasing speed

>You're already a minority of American youth lmao
In some states yes but not in all of them

Attached: White births US.png (1001x569, 115.54K)

give it another 50-100 years kek.

Scared? More like annoyed by sharp decline in average poster's IQ since you insecure monkeyfuckers started flooding this place with your fanfics

lol america literally isn’t even white anymore the mutt meme is completely accurate

>with the highest percentage of non-Europeans (France) is 40%.
what the fuck are you even talking abut retard? lat time I checked it was around ~10%
>inb4 that Any Forums map with estimated number of births

>Where else are you gonna go after not even this site wants you anymore?
niggermania.club/forum/index.php

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T WIFE UP AND IMPREGNATE MY QUEEN OF A DAUGTHER ? SHE IS MORE OF A SLUT THAN MY WHITE WIFE IS, LOOK SHE CAN EVEN TWERK ON YOUR BWC.

>SSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTEEEE SHE'LL STILL BE A QUEEN IN MY EYES CRACKA' EVEN IF YOU DON'T WIFE HER UP, NIGGA

We still outnumber minorities in all good parts of America and will for generations to come. Most whites only breed with whites cause we're the best
t.white man with white wife

Every single time someone points out nonsensically stupid blackwashing like this you tards fall back on pathetic crap like this with so much self-appointed pity points it's hilarious.

Why should westerns deal with having their cultural output, history, and nations taken away from them by foreigners who hate them?

I don't get it, didn't the south (red) band together to create the Confederate states while the northern states (green) created the Union? So how come the green states have a way bigger white population than the former Confederate states?

Attached: 1659876133248334.png (384x383, 145.23K)

So what? It's still the best country on earth.

Because when the South lost, all the slaves living there became free by order of the North.

retarded monkey

>FUCK MY DAUGHTER, YOUR GRACE

Attached: 4e4.jpg (680x680, 124.65K)