Are we supposed to believe Don would cheat on this woman repeatedly for no apparent reason?

Are we supposed to believe Don would cheat on this woman repeatedly for no apparent reason?

Attached: 659DDBF2-7A76-4DE9-8AA9-917464221E07.jpg (640x612, 59.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/facts-stats-that-show-that-women-cheat-more-than-men/8ey0q67
youtube.com/watch?v=_HWpwClNKwQ&ab_channel=TheRoommates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no reason
she was boring as fuck

Because he never connected with her. There was no love. She was just playing a role to his life.

you dont need a reason
men get bored
she could be the sweetest 10/10 and he'd still want to cheat just for the thrill of the hunt
this is why practically all high status men cheat, look up some famous or powerful man and it's almost certain he's had an affair

no, girls cheat more
the problem is male circumcison leads to degeneracy because of a lack of pleasure receptors so the amerimutts start wanting more and more, wich creates countless events of debauchery

i'm married with pretty much my best friend. We love spending time together, we think about life in kinda the same way (although I'm overtly racist and she hates that part of me) and I still cheat on her. Last night I came inside her 2 times and an hour later I was thinking about hooking up with my mistress and was texting her.
There is no logic in this ape-tier behaviour, some men (douchebags like me) are just straight up trash

>no, girls cheat more
source:my ass

pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/facts-stats-that-show-that-women-cheat-more-than-men/8ey0q67
youtube.com/watch?v=_HWpwClNKwQ&ab_channel=TheRoommates

>although I'm overtly racist and she hates that part of me
big no no

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-18-18h31m00s346.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

>circumcison leads to degeneracy

Attached: okay.gif (200x200, 1015.03K)

cool LARP

>just for the thrill of the hunt
Basically. I really enjoy the chase.

yes, it leads to anal sex, bdsm, fetishism, etc

I wish

Japs don't do this circumcision shit. Yet they are the biggest coomer

>There’s a video circulating on social media where a female relationship expert tells Hafeez and Chris, the anchors of the Roommates Podcast that in her experience, women actually cheat than men, and of course, the anchors were both taken aback. We were, too.
It's literally just a woman saying so on a podcast.

I would argue a marriage based solely on romance is a fairly modern concept. Those feelings of infatuation come and go. What it should be is an agreement to pool resources and work as a team. Betty kept house, cooked, cleaned, raised their children, attended Don’s work events and maintained her appearance, all willingly. The only thing she ever expected in return was fidelity, which - after several years in a relationship - is really just a succession of conscious choices not to break the terms of the agreement you’ve entered into.

No woman came close after Betty, the reason he was interested in Megan was because she showed maternal instincts towards his children. He was looking for a replacement. I strongly believe he came to realise he fucked up (although maybe not during that season she inexplicably became fat).

Attached: A2EFF037-F563-4BF7-A822-6EA0AAE05B9B.jpg (721x720, 88.7K)

sounds based to me

Attached: mouais.jpg (393x404, 28.65K)

You’re talking to a tradcuck.

probably a larper

That's what esl niggers will never understand: material possessions don't bring happiness. I knew a guy that was a veritable chad, got a smoking hot gf, plenty of friends, lots of hobbies, father got him a role in his company. It seemed all and well, and then, the day after his 22th birthday, they found him hanging from the staircase

lotta LARPers in this thread desu

Let me ask you this because it happened to me. Its a weird question. Does her shit smell bad to you, like awful when it didn't smell that bad before? Does her body odor and pussy smell bad to you? Because when I found out my ex couldn't have kids like something snapped in my brain that I didn't love her anymore. Her shits smelled horrible, and I couldn't stand her pussy smell or B.O. It was literally over and I was fucking a new girl a week later.

amerimutts lose their tip on the hospital so they cant fap without soap, this leads to unpleasent sex, wich makes them search for more extreme pleasures, theres a direct correlation bettween anal sex and circumcision

holy shit, I never realized that Amber was on Mad Men

Humans are animals so nobody can judge you. Though some humans become men through reason and probity, becoming worthy of respect. Strive to be a man user, and not a mere animal

>so they cant fap without soap
Lol. No. Also, what the fuck, you use SOAP as lube

haha made me smile.
I don't know, I don't really go near her shits. But her pussy does smell different to me than at the start. This is true.
But I'm just getting more and more annoyed at her in general. Maybe it's because I'm stepping out and seeing that the grass is greener on the other side, or maybe it's just a cope. I still can't see my life without her though. It's mad.

He doesn’t mention that he does it because she can’t have kids.
Sounds like you’re just a freak desu mate.

>you use SOAP as lube
no one uncut does this

Based scumbag

Ok but Mad Men is set in very modern times

do you have kids with her? if you dont you are wasting her time, you dont like her enough but you are keeping her for convenience while shes wasting her precious time that another male could use to have a family, you are a selfish motherfucker

Imagine having an actual, decent, properly-behaved woman?

>Had what all men desire even before turning 22
>still kicked the bucket
>while my unemployed, loveless ass broods
All the conventional and religious wisdom tells me that it won't bring happiness but I am unhappy without material possessions anyway. What are we to do?

I understood why I just didn't understand why he had an affair with the comedian's wife

I have a bunch of em with her

>no, girls cheat more
What? What is this a response to? No one said anything about "more" or "less". Grow up.
Girl cheat more because they can. Their status is built into their bodies, it doesn't rely on actual quality or achievement. That's why other user said high status men. Cause for a man to cheat, he has to achieve first, at least relative to his social circles.

>sexual violence to newborns leads to further degeneracy
you're confused?

Men can't "cheat". Women cheat. Men just fuck multiple women. That's the order of things, and it's good. It's only bad when women do it. Please note that this is NOT an opinion.

Just wait until she leaves lmao