What if I told you we were putting a team together... a fellowship

>what if I told you we were putting a team together... a fellowship.

Attached: Elrond_of_Rivendell.jpg (1236x1920, 438.25K)

You could have my axe

Attached: screen-shot-2014-10-12-at-3-56-56-pm.png (535x356, 229.3K)

NUH UH HE DIDN'T
LAAAAAWD HE DID NOT

Attached: lawd_dem_rangz.gif (498x280, 1.64M)

>you see, the reason why I didn't take the Ring from Isildur and destroy the evil god tormenting the entire continent for millennia is that umm... well, think of the diplomatic implications!

>take the ring from Isildur
Kek you could certainly try, little elven bitch.

So this is how the Tolkien legendarium ends... In the rapturous warbling of a bbw...

YOU HAVE MY CHOPPER

Attached: ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK.gif (1540x1222, 819.82K)

Sure thing mere human.

Isildur was basically giga chad, Aragorn only was a chad

>...a gang of da rangz

by the time Isildur was born the Numenorians were already muttified shadows of their glory days

Men are the only race where Tolkien might have made an exception to older = better. The first men that awake on the first dawn, in Hildorien in the far East, are actually living with Eru in their hearts and minds, speaking directly with him, before Morgoths corruption. Not even the Elfs can claim having lived in such divine bliss.

Attached: 1661471505311443.jpg (474x475, 51.24K)

I thought the Simlarilion implied that Men were corrupted very early on because the Valar didn't find them before Morgoth did

Yes, that is correct, but Morgoth did not find them all, and he did not come before Eru in this regard, for even he didnt know where they would wake first.

No they were still aryan giga chads in second age, muttification really started in third age

Tolkien writes about how their blood got mixed with that of "lesser men" and their lifespan decreased as they became more chudified and envious of the elves' immortality

There were no inferior men in numenor

SING OFF BRO, ME AND YOU

Tolkien was never able to fully justify how it was fair to have elven immortality and paradise on earth vs death disease old age and an "unknown fate beyond arda"

so youre saying niggers are actually canon?

Attached: 1633092716728.png (455x403, 399.57K)

>aryan giga chads
You're so fucking embarrassing kek