Is her career over now?

Is her career over now?

Attached: MAGA.jpg (1076x438, 121.21K)

OOOOOOOOO LAWD DEM RANGZ

she sounds based in this tweet

still a whore for selling her body on netflix or whatever because she has no real talent

but based in this tweet

If one nazi sits at a table with 10 liberals, there are 11 nazis at the table.

based for not apologising

Literally a racist like literally. I wish her well.

qrd?

>absurd political statement
>not the intention
It’s 100% an apology lol

>based for not apologising
She should have just not even acknowledged it, blue checkmark f-slurs move onto the next thing as soon as they don't get the reaction they wanted.

Attached: 14236238345.jpg (640x1316, 203.47K)

Context?

Attached: syd.jpg (1302x1180, 294.73K)

she really is the perfect woman....

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH YOUR FAMILY IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE 100% SHITLIB POLITICS
definitely not a cult.

I like how the left will call you a snowflake for literally anything, but someone possibly having a different opinion than them causes them to lose their shit.

Career?

lol

Attached: retard.jpg (1084x1208, 153.95K)

They don't understand the concept of irony while they continue to cannibalize their own.

Correct. The only winning strategy is to not play. Never apologize to the mob.

I like her tits and she looked fantastic in that outfit, I don't care about the rest.

it isn't even her having an opinion, it's simply her proximity to a no-no opinion. it's gestapo-tier thought policing

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 20220829_105602.jpg (1169x1169, 243.47K)

Not sure how copying a fascist movement for you birthday and even with a guy wearing a blue lives matter shirt couldn't be taken as a political statement.

So that's why her family watched her nude scenes and was completely fine with it.
It all makes sense now

kek

Yes, something so racist and vile that it can wait for another day

You have to convert them. neo"Woke" ideology is the new evangelicalism. it demands new followers, new converts. you must baptize yourself in the neo-liberal miasma, educate your sinful mind with the works of Diangelo, Kendi, and Crenshaw. tithe 100% of your income to cashapp reparations for American LGBTQIA2S++ BIPOC
deny any internal thought or opinion you may have and submit yourself to the scripture. listen to the twitter wokes. put your pronouns in your bios and email signatures. consecrate your life to the annihilation of your own interests and the benefit of whiny privileged obese babies pretending to be oppressed. CONVERT. anyone who hasn't properly converted everyone theyve ever met is a BIGOT.

Reminds me of totalitarian censorship. The Democrats need to get reminded of freedom of speech/First amendment. Oh and about existence of the Second amendment. Blue lives matter. All lives matter.

It was a mostly peaceful protest. No one was killed except a female protester.

What is she bring convicted of?

>so starved for hot women in kinos THIS is considered a top tier goddess now

Attached: Syd.png (918x1244, 1.59M)

Wokism is a bit like Abortion. Everyone's got an opinion on it until it's your baby/career you've got to deal with.

Sorry incels but we own this yt girl. She is a whore for BBC

Attached: Sydney-Sweeney-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 57.58K)

>MAGA hats in 2022

not a cult btw

All who don't agree with us are nazis! We must stand up against these Maga bastards because we are the resistance!!!

Attached: 1661284715884750.jpg (708x668, 136.84K)

When my mom has Bday, I either call her or visit her, I don't tweet at her.
When will rich privileged people stop using tweeter for every fucking thing.

>f-slurs
What are you even trying to say?

She has a nice face, white skin and fairly large breasts. She good you fag.

Stfu you whiny little faggot. It wasn't even a Maga hat. It was a joke hat.

What thoughts did the gestapo police? The ones about loans and interest rates?

Don’t forget 2 out of three branches of the us government (for now)