ITT

Examples of supposed heroes blatantly committing war crimes.

Attached: 1658934361300887.webm (1357x583, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_gu5e4hd1o&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>war
>crime

>Pursuant to Article 37(1) of the Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 'It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by resort to perfidy. Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy.'

>Furthermore, pursuant to Article 37(1)(a) of the Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, 'the feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a surrender' is an example of perfidy.

NO OPTIMUS

Attached: Sentinel's_Demise.jpg (850x392, 136.48K)

i mentioned a few of the actual crimes of American regime in the last thread and got banned for 1 month

Attached: 1660122919463475.gif (200x210, 437.06K)

Great example. When will the Transformers answer for their blatant and repeated violations of international law?

My condolences. I'm surprised I haven't been banned for asking this question, but I'm yet to receive a response that doesn't implicitly let the Nazis off the hook ('B-B-But Rohan wasn't a signatory to the Geneva Conventions' etc.).

How do LOTR apologists defend this?

Meat puppets of insane demigods don’t have human protections.

i got banned for posting sneed

Attached: sneed321.png (660x841, 1.08M)

There is no Geneva in Middle Earth you dumb retards

Attached: 1658868958815852.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

Does it not trouble you that the same arguments could have been made—indeed, were made—by the leaders of Nazi Germany?

Human rights don't apply to things that literally are not human.

>missing the point this hard

The Nazis said something similar about Slavs. What fine company you keep.

it wasn't in the books also it's a war when one side is gonna get totally annihilated either way can't apply modern war rules to it

>I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hilla- ACK

Gondor and Rhonin aren't signatories to the Geneva Convention.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_gu5e4hd1o&t=4s

Is that really the standard? So if a country withdraws from all its international commitments before proceeding to kill prisoners of war and committing genocide in its conquered territories, that would be morally acceptable?

Yikes. Imagine being a Nazi apologist in 2022.

Yes

War crimes only exist among warring factions that have signed treaties regulating the conduct of warfare.

Black Numenorans have no rights in Middle Earth. They are killed on sight.

aragorn is a king, so he can literally just dredd that guy right there

Literal genocide.

Yes, it's a god mandated on at that. They are the arch-traitors of the setting. They are humans willingly working for Sauron since the fall of Nummenor.