So Does This Guy Not Have Any Creative Control?

>love LotR and Hobbit books as a child
>loved the LotR trilogy as an adult
>finally have enough money in the the past couple of decades
>decide to fully fund a LotR prequel with his own money
>$750M of his own money, even if it's just a fraction of his wealth
>now it's looking completely unlikely he'll make it back, much less generate any profit

I mean, I guess as long as he likes the final product, it's fine? If he didn't expect a profit, it's okay?

But what if he hates it? Did he really have no say about the cast or the content of his show? It's his money.

What went wrong?

Attached: Jeff-Bezos-2017.jpg (1099x1600, 167.39K)

Bezos is an ultra liberal, OP.

>It's his money

It isn't. It belongs to blackrock

he's a technocratic globalist billionaire you dumb fuck. he just bought the rights to pozz and subvert something whites love

oh god we whites are such fucking sissy cumsultz, plz dont poz our white neghole plz!!! uwoooh~

>Has a streaming service with shit originals
>Has a rocket company that hasn't achieved orbit
>So bad at worker protections and public relations that he's become the enemy of the left
I think he should stick to his shipping/logistics business, that's what he's good at

Dr Evil is making a lord of the rings series? Will mini-me play a Hobbit?

Shipping and logistics doesn't bring Amazon money.

Literally all the profit comes from Amazon's webservice.

He just gets the cheque.

He's just a liar. Look at the Expanse. turned to shit as soon as Amazon got it and then it got canceled without any resolution. Whatever he says is fucking worthless.

He thought Sauron was the good guy.

>poor conditions for his workers
>crushing small business in america and around the world
>so much money he doesn't know what to do with it he spends it on megayachts which he has to destroy a historical bridge for him to use it
crickets
>makes a tv show with a black dwarf
reeeeeeeeee why is he such a bad guy

Morgoth would love Amazon.

You guys realize that Bezos isn't even CEO of Amazon anymore, right?

>It began with the forging of the great films. Threads were given by Tolkien, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Rights were granted to Jackson, great miner and craftsman of the mountain of lore. And nine, nine hours were gifted to the race of men, who above all else, desire quality. But they were all of them deceived, for another show was made. In the land of Amazon, in the fires of Mount Prime, the Dark Lord Bezos forged in secret a master flop. And into this show he poured his money, his greed and his will to dominate all film. One show to ruin them all.

Attached: 87654456789.png (1200x676, 1.06M)

now he makes penis-shaped rockets... for the good of humanity. a real human bean

Why would he care about a fantasy series for manchildren? He's probably busy trying to figure out what color to paint his next yacht.

Oh no. Not the historical bridges.
What a monster.
Grow up faggit. Nothing is forever. except your faggotry

what do you want him to go into the writers room and say no niggers?

who gives a shit if he destroys a historical bridge
noooooo not my hecking fantasy book that's our history

That'd be helpful, yes

Who's gonna fucking stop him?

Elon literally says shit like "niggers get out of this room" in his own factory and they do it.

Jeff Bezos could literally say "kill this nigger" and somebody would do it, and he's pay the family of that person killed, the person who killed, and the law to let the killer off the hook.

Dumb esl poster

Good. He destroyed white supremacist historic bridge. Truly a revolutionary comrade, a BIPOC ally

Dumb faggot.

He’s just avoiding taxes.

nigger

I'm trans uwu~