Is she still the best female comedienne in the USA?

Is she still the best female comedienne in the USA?

Attached: 6fc9d71ddcd3b825bec11499c8fb2a9bfd-sarah-sherman.png (1036x810, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_n8s44vxJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to have sex with her.

Uglier more insufferable Tim and Eric version of White Male Rage girl

Attached: Villasenor.png (750x893, 1.18M)

Lol so random

For me, it's Cecily Strong:
youtube.com/watch?v=y_n8s44vxJE

Attached: u42km5m8yvpz.png (669x892, 614.61K)

Looks like a man in drag

It's funny that Jake Novak is now more famous than most of the actual members of current SNL

OP looks like a retarded man in a clown suit, so my point still stands

Why do SNL cast members always have that same smug shit-eating smirk on their face all the time. Like annoying theatre kids in school who just can't get over how funny they think they're being. Really obnoxious.

>annoying theatre kids in school who just can't get over how funny they think they're being.
who do you think comedians on SNL consist of?

Yeah notice that too that definitely started way more in the 2010s more so than ever before. Do they even hire real comics into the cast anymore? Just seems to be a bunch of unfunny try hard faggots who probably were told they were funny as a kid when doing skits at their Jewish summer camps theater program

Attached: EE1EF74C-24FE-40BD-BD26-C99506B17AC6.jpg (680x349, 113.03K)

She came to speak at my synagogue for Jewish pride month last week, she had all the rabbis howling with laughter, that kids going places! I even got a pic with her afterwards

Attached: 0A7F027A-26B2-4059-9F6A-528AF9B461DB.jpg (1536x2048, 270.76K)

>Jewish
Attraction to her ruined

To reflect their target audience.

Do you have to be jewish to be on SNL except if you're a token black?

it's the opposite for me.

Attached: FaTQTDTX0AEhOxk.jpg (1364x2048, 647.29K)

Is she Latinx or Jewish?

Based. I wish my country had more Jewish women

I don't even know who this person is.

Probably the best thing to happen to SNL

I saw her do stand-up recently and it's hilarious but totally shallow. Like a one-hit wonder. Lots of fun but she's never going to do anything that lasts. Not sure she'll do much with SNL though. The writing doesn't fit.