Name one bad phase 4 movie

Name one bad phase 4 movie
>b-b-but le minorit-
shut up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-105240_Reddit.jpg (1440x2087, 1.06M)

i dunno i havent watched one of those in 5 years

Phase 4 just feels bland, man.

What if I enjoy it? Am I allowed to trash it then?

I really liked Love and Thunder, I even bought it’s Lego set, but that doesn’t mean it has a ton of issues to criticise.

Might not be bad, but it's boring, understandable because you can't really go crazy right after endgame but it's boring as fuckkkkk

>Le whites are le bad and le browns are le good
Marvel is le shit
Even preachy and pandering indie films aren't this fucking awful
Mixed with the worn out cape shit cranked through the same gay formula until it's beyond beating a dead horse—it's just mega retarded at this point.
If a film is going to be a political soap box then it still has to be fucking art.
Motorcycle diaries is an amazing film and I'd personally mag dump Che Guevara right in the fucking dome anyways.

dunno my dude I havent watched a single capeshit since Endgame

Love and Thunder. That was easy, what do I win?

snif...i mean watch it

Attached: wanda blankie.webm (1080x1080, 2.99M)

literally everything in phase 4 except spiderman is dogshit

i wanna feel the warmth of a nice girl like her :((

>Name one bad phase 4 movie
Thor Love and Thunder was notoriously bad.
Black Widow certainly wasn't great.
Doctor Strange, despite being pretty fun, made no sense at all.
I didn't even watch Eternals but most people I know who did hated it.
Shang Chong was pretty good but it followed the standard MCU formula with literal who characters. No special.

>love and thunder was bad
Room temperature IQ

I don't think I can even name a phase 4 movie.

>Why won't goyim just shut the fuck up and consoom product and wait for next product? They are so fucking annoying and ungrateful!

I don't watch live-action cartoons

No Way Home was pretty dope.
Doctor Strange was fun, I agree.
The rest were boring af.
I can't wait for some actual stakes to be introduced. I think the next big ensemble film was Secret Wars, no?

It was inarguably the worst marvel flick thus far. Lame, shitty, faggoty quips throughout the entire thing, nothing is taken seriously. Thor has been made into an embarrassing joke of a character that no one respects; he's even disrespected by the guardians of the galaxy, which are LITERALLY joke characters. The director self-inserts himself as a gay rock character that does and says absolutely nothing interesting and takes up 90% of the screentime. Ugly brown lesbian character that's in a polyamorous relationship with the director and his wife is also shoved in despite being an utterly useless and obnoxious character, again because she is giving sexual favors to the director. Christian Bale was also wasted on this retarded script, as a lame villain. This is the last marvel flick I'll be seeing, I already skipped a few but I came back for Thor.

The only good part was Russell Crowe as Zeus. Even though that scene was also retarded and absurd, as a standalone it was enjoyable because I can't take the rest of this shitshow seriously anyway. It felt like a toddler wrote this movie, and given what I've seen of him, Taika Cohen acts like a toddler, so it makes sense.

Are MCUtards the most cancerous fanbase?

>nothing is taken seriously
Yes exactly as it should be, like I told you you are room temp IQ. You take a movie about fucking superheroes seriously. Its a thing you watch for fun. Cool music and nice spectacle, thats it, its not a good movie, but not a bad one either

>toddler that wants to watch stupid inane bullshit on screen 24/7 calling anyone else low IQ
Comparing this movie to something like the GotG movies is like night and day. If you want to see silliness done right, look at those films. They are joke characters doing le funnay shit, but the films are written well enough that you are able to feel the stakes and get invested during the emotional moments, and by the end you genuinely like the characters. This isn't the case in this film, it's just a big mess of insipid bullshit and I was happy when it was finally over. The ending was gay and retarded too.

Stfu MCUfag.

>Name one bad phase 4 movie
All of them.

I enjoyed the Spiderman one but it still wasn't a good movie.