Have you ever wondered if you're Truman?

Have you ever wondered if you're Truman?

Attached: 9e125ea121b74acac091309188939fa2.jpg (786x438, 44.16K)

I became more paranoid and self-conscious after watching that movie as a kid.

I could tell, you looked a lot more nervous in those episodes.

As a kid I used to think that the screws on doors or light switches had little cameras in them. Then in my 20s thought my computer was being broadcast in lectures in front of my peers. Funny how gangstalking actually exists now

>now

I was just going to post what you did exactly

The show would've been cancelled years ago because the main character does fuck all every day.

i know

It's no different than friend simulators like RLM or mystery science theatre
You really think the kind of people who make up fanfiction about Mike, Jay and Rich wouldn't want a Livestream of their lives to watch?

The Egyptian gov can put you in jail without cause for five months, then making up a trial on fake charges, then delaying your day in court up to 2 years, then it can put you in jail again without cause for another five months, and so on ad libitum.
I've thought about this lately, heard in a youtube video. Between the Egyptian treatment and the Havana syndrome, which one will you choose?

Who the fuck would watch a show about some fat loser sitting on his ass browsing Any Forums 16 hours a day?

egypt is such a shit hole

You would know loser

recently they abolished their picturesque houseboats on the Nile, just for (allegedly) mooring floating cafes in place of them:
archive dot ph/Ftglx
people can't even use Skype there if I remember correctly, but the local own version of it, not for spying but for squeezing more money from expats and workers

Yes, I used to wonder this a lot before ever seeing The Truman Show. I also used to think people could read my thoughts.

My father thinks he's Truman or something. He thinks there's a conspiracy of gangstalkers hiding cameras and microphones everywhere. It's more like a giant experiment where he's monitored 24/7. He's been in an out of hospital a few times in the past few years when the delusions began
A few months ago the police took him back to hospital because he's begun to want to kill people he thinks is in on it
He's got a list of names and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm somehow part of it too
I actually think Truman Show partly prompted it because of the amount of times he's compared himself to Truman as well as Neo from the Matrix.
Fuck I miss when he was relatively normal

Attached: 1586966939508.gif (290x198, 993.38K)

kek

I say “Truman Show bullshit” to myself about things that happen in my life at least once a week, but you guys already knew that.

I’m the protagonist.

I'm sorry user, must suck to deal with legit schizo in your family.

The other day I had a moment and even had to point it out to a buddy of mine. It's hard to explain but they sky didn't look real. Just in the near distance there were no clouds, the trees weren't swaying, and there were no shadows on the ground. No sounds of cars or people. He compared it to looking like a set, a backdrop or whatever. We both brought up the Truman show and started laughing.

I have such low confidence that I have absolutely no concept of someone being interested in stalking me

This feels autistic to admit, but sometimes I'm out somewhere, like a grocery store or whatever, and I feel like people are putting themselves in my path, trying to get me to notice them. Or I'll see someone I've seen somewhere else and think it's weird, like "they" are re-using an extra. Or I'll feel like I'm being guided towards spending time with people because whoever's running things wants them to be characters.

For the record, in this scenario I don't feel like I'm the main character, I feel more like I'm just the camera. It's to the extent I've actually bought a POV camera and considered filming when I go out just so I can review the footage and show it to people I know. Ask them if anything seems off to them.

Attached: 1610086544820.jpg (640x640, 75.27K)