*Destroys Religion*

Attached: TIOL.jpg (643x894, 155.94K)

I don't miss Ricky Gervais desu

The movie makes no sense. Just because you can't lie, doesn't mean you can't be wrong. The bank teller would have just shown him he doesn't have any money instead of thinking the computer itself was wrong.

Midwit take.

>believeing in god haha what a joke!
>i-islam? no thats a great religion of p-peace..

Cope

More like destroyed any notion people had that Ricky Gervais was in any part to do with him and merchants success

those airbrushes really made their faces look flat

>religion? don't need that shit in my life?
>did i tell you that I'm a Buddhist?hehehe
>huh? buddhism is a religion too? nah, r/atheism told me it isn't

Yeah I didn't pay much attention at first but since you pointed it out it looks like they caked on 2 lbs of makeup. Cringe..

Attached: 1661102679925343.jpg (832x629, 75.34K)

How do you explain the success of Afterlife?

Buddhism is neither religion nor science it's retardation

The term 'successful tv show' after 201 l4 is a meaningless term. People will literally tell you ozark and orange is the new black are two 'classics' and how good Netflix is.

it's literally, literally a religion with its own mystical and supernatural stuff that western "buddhists" don't care about because it's not "in"

He never said he was a Buddhist.

>Faggots seethes about atheism
>Cant do it without strawmanning, mentioning reddit or mentioning fedoras

I don't give a shit about gervais, he's a nigger faggot

How do you explain the failure of Hello ladies?

Call it a hunch but I doubt Ricky is a fan of Islam

>he still gets mad about the word fedora

*tips fedora*

Buddhism is technically an atheist religion since it follows religious dogma but doesn't involve any deities. However most people who actually consider themselves atheists are equally skeptical with regards to all religions and supernatural beliefs, Buddhism included.

>Wtf I'm a poltard now I'm going to ruin your board for the next 7 years

Karl Pilkington's sitcom was better

Cope

>atheists are equally skeptical with regards to all religions and supernatural beliefs, Buddhism included.
lol good one
like all people in the existence, atheists want to believe whatever they want to be true

Actually if any of you zoomers actually watched the movie it made the invention of religion seem like a necessity.

*tipping intensifies*

Bizarre take.

There is no god though in buddhism. Its basically bunk science. Like the demiurge. It's not a god or sentient creator it's more like an pseudo scientific unifying theory of consciousness and statement of this reality with pseudo religious mumbo jumbo.

Athesits fucking love Buddhism because they know there isn't just 'nothing' but they're too spineless to admit maybe Christianity has some virtue so go with le epig meditation instead.

Its a common atheistic take actually. Listen to one episode of Joe Rogan to hear how religion was just how we dumb cave people tried to explain reality before we could get computers and have some faggot on reddit tell us how it actually works.

The movie fails to explain the origin of Judaism, which does not promise an afterlife.

prove it, he's a gigantic pussy and only goes after soft targets

Millions of people would like to be Christians but simply don't believe it's true.