Was TV always pozzed?

Was TV always pozzed?

Attached: Recess.png (900x677, 734.49K)

Well it is called history, not niggerstory

>that episode where t.j. outjew'd the entire school to control all the fake money

Attached: 50a.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

It was a joke back then about how retarded the teacher was.

Always were

Attached: 166105913541884791.jpg (850x400, 52.52K)

Randall J Weems = A Small Jew Nerd

No political correctness began in the 90s tv existed before the shit hole 90s

does this guy have any movie reviews I can read?

yeah, you can find them on www.lemonparty.org

>college literature class
>professor notes that most of the books we’ll be reading were written by “old dead white guys.” (primarily female) student body kind of nods solemnly or laughs
>look at the curriculum
>mostly ancient Greeks / writers who predate the modern concept of race
Disgusting

Attached: 10EEF448-C564-499A-81B7-ED789D5E8D73.jpg (256x256, 20.19K)

No, but this show and hey Arnold are based on the loved of young Jews in brooklyn and the bronx in the 70s, 80s,etc. These are very Jewish shows

>using the commie vocabulary
You are part of the problem

“Modern concept of race”
Jesus christ. I bet you lick pussy

When I was at school we were made to study black African poetry. Even the teacher was bored. That was about 22 years ago now. Also the only Shakespeare we studied was Othello and we were taught he was definitely black although that's not at all clear. So it's not new at all.

Fuck off jew. That's pozzed.

Without white western males, the world would still be living in huts, bitch.

I spent a whole year trying to weed out the bullshit my female colleagues told ny students about solar and wind being renewable energies and a reliable way to counter the growing demand for electricity. They were repeating it as a gospel, not even understanding what they were talking about.

>lick pussy
Everyday.

Attached: istockphoto-173757433-612x612.jpg (408x612, 31.63K)

Liberalism is the modern day world religion
It is a literal cult. Just like how old women believed jeebus will send them to hell for not praying before dinner modern women believe all the climate change nonsense and will have a mental breakdown if you throw a plstic cup in the mixed trash can

Are you a retard? Greeks didnt know what White was they just saw Greeks and non Greeks
Kill yourself you flaming faggot

“White” is an amerimutt invention to justify their racemixing with italians and irish

Wrong

When this was written and aired, that was supposed to be a joke at her expense, ridiculing her as a commie hippie. Everyone found it funny because it was obvious that that's a ridiculous, naive, ignorant thing for her to say.

You would know brown boy

>monday night-morning neets
>nothing but political (far-right) seethe in the catalog

>Ancient Greeks couldn't tell what skin color they had
Nah you are a retard, sorry.

Attached: 10574727181.jpg (600x600, 144.1K)

>>monday night-morning neets
>>nothing but political (far-right) seethe in the catalog

Attached: 9f7.png (800x800, 216.2K)

Yes, please continue breeding with your first or second cousin out of irrational fear that one of your descendants might be ginger or have brown eyes or curly hair. It's the only way to keep Jesus happy

Righteous. It's one of the most important socially-conscious activities on the planet right now.

That's not the claim he made.

schizo post

>They didn't see coluh, it wuz only Greeks and non-Greeks
is literally what (You) said, niggerfaggot. You are an indoctrinated retard.

Antisemitic dogwhistle

*I* didn't say anything. Someone else said something. And he didn't say what you said he said.