How did he get away with it?

How did he get away with it?

Attached: seinfeld (38) shoshanna (17).png (563x767, 306.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gWtrnb4KjU&ab_channel=Clipz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally cause he's a jew

Everyone liked his show so much they were willing to look the other way. Plus she was so hot everyone understood.
If you weren't told she was 17 you'd never know.

Attached: jerryshoshanna.png (1542x1362, 2.03M)

fpbp

It was legal and consensual and he never did it again

>I don't think about it
>My friends don't think about it
Oh well in that case....

isn't this a near literal case of "she was 17 years and 364 days, 23 hours old you sick fuck"

her breasts were adult

18 and 38 is still gross bro

Based, fucking prime pussy (15-18yo) is kino, especially if you become a father figure to them and they become emotionally attached, I've fucked a girl who attempted suicide multiple times because of her broken parents household and she started crying as she was cumming on my dick, it was the best sex of my life

Here's that older woman I was telling you about

go back

Trying too hard

(((I don't know)))

Sounds like an awkward experience.

Attached: mycat.jpg (324x324, 15.76K)

Trying too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=9gWtrnb4KjU&ab_channel=Clipz

its not grooming if shes not a virgin

agreed

It really wasn't, it was very bonding and beautiful as i just hugged her and we were super close afterwards. After a couple of months she got unstable again and I couldn't deal with it anymore tho

He didn't cause people still bring that up

The same way Woody Allen did, by being a big fat Hollywood Jew. The Talmud permits sex with 3yr olds, provided the child isn't Jewish themselves.

Attached: Woody Allen and Wife.jpg (480x652, 56K)

there's absolutely nothing wrong with it

I would just like people's opinion. Would it be wrong if a 19 about to turn 20 year old guy was dating a 16 just turned 17 year old girl

Attached: jewschildrape.png (900x6234, 1.06M)

jelly zoomer, but you'll be 38 too soon enough

no you retard

Zoomers are such massive faggots lmao

You can literally be 50 and do that and it's fine, some girls are just into that

I'm 28 and my preference is 11-14

18 years old can get recorded on camera geting gaped by a pack of niggers but if they date a responsible 30 year old with a job all hell breaks lose

both are retarded retard

This is actually so true
Why? How is an 18 year old entering a relationship with a responsible man age 30 bad?

Keep thinking that brown boy

it's bad because it shows the 30 year old is a manchild who can't get any pussy in his own age bracket because he's a loser

same here but 31, although I like the personality of 12 years old cause they still dont care about dating and are still curious about the world.
Iits a shame that once they get the period girls make a 180% and become the same

Right, so you're a pedo

post hairdo

no. I like young fertile women. not children