Just rewatched season 1. What’s her problem?

Just rewatched season 1. What’s her problem?

Attached: D4E436E1-8D51-483D-91F4-E424F840B029.jpg (405x540, 77.56K)

Ego. Big jaw is a sign of higher female testosterone.

Woman

She's so dumb trying to take jewelry back to jews at a jewelry store with no receipt. What the fuck did she expect from kikes?

She's a cunt.

Would be a toss up whether I would kill her, the retard, or the fucking junkie first. Would solve half of my meth empire building problems in season 1, make $80 million+ with no worries.

>husband is a dying obnoxious loser who can't even get it up
>hurrr duuuur why is she such a bitch
nigga if my wife was the female equivalent to Walter i would put a pillow on her face and be having sleepovers with 18yo girls with daddy issues

She gave her son a disability because she couldn't stop smoking while pregnant. Stupid cunt.

you gave to go back

IFT should have been her last episode.

Next episode starts with Walt putting the lid on a barrel of chemicals and shipping it away. Total mystery about what's in the barrel until the end of the episode because Vince just has to do shit that way so he can think he's a clever artiste, but everyone already knows because any man worth his salt would have done it too.

She had a reason to be upset but her reaction just showed her for the cunt she is. Yeah the fugue state was clearly bullshit but instead of calling him out on it she tries to get back at him by not telling him where she goes, such a childish move. Then when he comes clear she tries to cut him out of the family for making drugs yet she's fine helping Ted with tax fraud? Then she gets mad she can't play victim when the cops come and see Walt with the good husband act so she has an affair. They belong together though, both adult children driven by their pathetic ego

other than the smoking and cheating, and later becoming all apathetic (and pathetic) she did nothing wrong.
>hey, you're doing something extremely illegal that could have huge consequences for the family
>uhhhh, no i'm uhhhh not? :))
>i don't trust you anymore because you lie literally all the time
>uhhhh nooo i'm not uhhhhh ? :)
walt should have just been honest with himself and skyler and either quit while he was ahead or permanently separate himself from his family (by choice, not by force like what ends up happening)

good take

Don't think she and Walt ever had good chemistry. It was only their retard son that kept them together in the marriage, and then their 2nd kid. She liked Ted more and Walt liked Gretchen more

Marie > Gretchen > Skyler

Attached: gigachad.jpg (400x469, 12.03K)

Instead of doing the right thing (telling Hank immediately and stopping Walt before he had the chance to slip too deep), she chose to act like a bitch, cheat on him, emotionally abuse him, keep him away from his family, cover everything up to maintain her lifestyle, and ultimately just condemn her husband and pretend she had nothing to do with it.

Attached: reasonably.jpg (600x315, 31.95K)

This argument became invalid the moment Skyler did the EXACT SAME THING by cooking Ted's books, proving that SHE is capable of criminal behaviour "for the greater good" every bit as Walt.

! SKYLER APOLOGISTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THIS FORUM !

Unironically just wants attention/to be noticed. Walt found a new purpose in meth cooking and she got jealous. Vince is dangerously redpilled for writing her like this

walt screwed his whole life up because his ego says he can't accept hand outs. I just started season 3 does he ever fucking explain why he has that retarded ego any time someone tries to help him he curses them out

She thicc as fuck in season 4

Attached: gettyimages-855651682-612x612.jpg (441x612, 98.01K)

So the show can happen. It's explained in the next season he never wanted to look weak because that's not how he wanted to be remembered because his dad wasted away in hospital or some shit

not saying its bad i know people with egos like that but every episode feels like it could be solved by accepting help, he even hated that hank and jr were bonding.

why was it that so many men in their 40-50s looked up to walter he was a bad person

Walt was a pathetic man who sold his shares that would've been worth BILLIONS just for some extra bucks, that alone is reason enough for her to hate him for the rest of his life