Why?

why?

Attached: bnCOFWm.jpg (1412x794, 412.12K)

dunno lol

Rebooting old, famous franchises is as close to a sure thing as you can get in Hollywood. Guaranteed money even if it's shit.

Its funny what someone said about the contrast being so low on the model that the background pops out like the subject of the shot. I can only wonder if they did it deliberately to make him seem meek or whatever because watching the trailer for half the scenes with him it just looks like you've got a migraine aura in the middle of the screen instead of a character

At least it's true to the source material

Attached: 20220824_084019.jpg (516x516, 31.42K)

nobody knows how to fucking light for some reason

well no, I know the reason, it's CGI so there's nothing to fucking light

kek reminds me of that one dick shadow angle pic

Wtf
Retarded-looking Pinocchio?

Is this Matt Hancock?

Attached: C5A05FE6-AD64-4EF8-8417-87CB7350BC55.jpg (1500x2000, 1.9M)

so ESG points are awarded for increasing diversity. now, a bunch of niggers can't have their diversity increased, only decreased by adding white people or other shitskins. but an all white property can have its diversity increased by adding niggers, up to the point where it is all niggers for maximum diversity.

then when a company increases its ESG score, blackrock dumps truckloads of money on it.

if you're having trouble understanding how all niggers could be 100% diverse, then you just have to remember that "diverse" just means "not white."

>Go to 1337x
>Look for pinocchio see if its already out

>Find one from 2020 and one from 2019

which is it?

it sort of looks like fucked up color grading to me. The original render might have looked good but then they tinted everything yellowish brown.

>it's CGI so there's nothing to fucking light

Attached: 1613763772416.jpg (700x700, 122.54K)

If they aren't in this, its a waste of money

Attached: 1529591153-6taydixj5e9x.jpg (480x360, 30.43K)

That's from Dumbo

Pinocchio the story and name is public domain. The specific version of the character Pinocchio designed by Disney is still owned by them though, and the live action version is being made still. The 2020 one you found is just another company using the public domain story.

My point still stands. Racist crows need to be in this.

when torrent of new pinocchio movie

It's not out yet but you'd probably enjoy those movies more than this soulless Disney trash or you can wait till December to watch the soulful Guillermo del Toro stop motion Pinocchio

After how badly Mulan and Cruella went over I figured they would stop making these

he might accidentally be right in the sense that, are CGI artists trained in those techniques? I know I got a fair way in to 3D video making in the 90s without ever encountering a single art concept like composition. There were cursory mentions of things like key light vs fill, in the manuals of the software but that was taken as like "if an artist that already knows about this stuff was reading they would go ah, cool they knew I might like to do that".
Like how games now are letting more physical light calculations make a scene look 'real', they're of course forgetting that looking cinematic etc is the opposite of real

>are CGI artists trained in those techniques?
It's part of the curriculum in animation schools. Some students go a bit further and take electives in 2D fine art to learn essential skills like lighting

Whenever one of these makes money it's usually billions so it's worth shitting them out in the chance one will stick.

I blame the direction and art direction in that case, it's clearly not a good camera angle as the foreground rock is more in focus than Pinocchio's face and the cobblestone is too close to the wood's colour value. Why not have grey cobblestone so the wood doesn't blend with the background?