Yes he was a psychopathic drug lord who tried to murder you and threatened to murder your entire family

>yes he was a psychopathic drug lord who tried to murder you and threatened to murder your entire family
>yes he tried to kill Jessie, someone I saw as like a son to me, because Jessie was mad at him for using children as drug dealers
>but you were arrogant and prideful for killing him!
Why was Mike so pissed at Walter for literally just defending Jessie and himself against a psychopath like Gus? Makes no fucking sense.

Attached: good-thing.png (846x480, 242.69K)

When it starts to have an effect on your bank account.

waltuh... put your dick away waltuh

>Im havin sex with you right now waltuh
>AHHHH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

BB and BCS are classic cases of "SallyAnne screenwriting". Walter and Saul or "evil" because the writer said so. That's it.

Attached: SallyAnne.jpg (412x640, 106.51K)

> Let's dump Nacho. So when they catch him, he can tell them who hired him. We know very well that the cartel will do anything to take him alive, and Nacho is clearly not the suicidal type. What's more. Let's keep an eye on him ourselves, so that he also realizes that WE screwed him. What? He figured us out and ran away? Well. Let's cross the border now to try to catch him, prove ourselves right in the land of our enemies. Give me your best men so that when we all get killed, you'll be left with a bare ass, Gus. By the way, I have dementia.

Attached: mikeee.jpg (1000x867, 130.21K)

Writers kind of forgot Walter defending Jesse is what lead to everything going to shit.

Mike is the dumbest character. It's like Vince trying to write a tough guy, but he has absolutely no idea what he really needs to do.

of all the characters to get killed off, I'll never get why everyone had a tantrum when Mike died. He was just as guilty and immoral as anybody else.

Walter was not the guy

mike was just really upset that all of the horrible shit he did for gus had turned out to be for nothing because kaylee would never see a cent of his blood money. He was pissed off, people aren't 100% rational at all times

>Why was Mike so pissed at Walter for literally just defending Jessie and himself against a psychopath like Gus? Makes no fucking sense
He literally expendable it in his rant and you gloss over all of that and instead want mike to have total compassion for himself and everyone else in his life so that he can have total clarity of what's actually going on. He is just another guy though. He was right about everything he said to Walter. Walter is power hungry pussy retard who fucked everything up and Walter and everyone else would have been fine if he would have just calmed the fuck down, made only as much as he needed to then left. Walter would have died of cancer anyway.

explains*

Walt really did fuck it up. Only had to go along with Gale, and deal with Jesse down the line. But he couldnt because he wanted to be the one in control, had Gale firedad brought Jesse back in

This moment was just a lazy self insert they added just because people weren't getting the fact that Walter is supposed to be a bad guy.
They realized they were just too subtle making all his actions defensible so they had to just literally throw child murdering nazis into the mix to get people to get the point. Because God forbid characters be more complicated then Good or evil and have to make critical choices. Nope he's just a monster who is ok with killing kids. Goes from giving a kid food poisoning as a last resort to being totally ok with desolving a child in acid because they were in the wrong place in like three episodes.

And when that didn't work, how about we have him kill a character who literally seems invincible because he insulted his ego.

Remember when Mike infiltrated a cartel outpost, killed like 6-7 guys by himself, and was smart enough to literally shoot through a wall, knowing exactly the right horizontal angle and kill an enemy that he literally just guessed was there out of instinct? Let's have a guy who has historically been shown to not be a combatant walk up slowly and shoot him.

> What about my son?
> He won't be found. It was fast... no it wasn't really fast for your boy. First we made his life a living hell by making him work for us. You know what he did? Spying inside the Mexican cartel for us. Oh, you know what they'd do to your boy if they found out? You don't want to know. But we didn't care. Then we got him to arrange a murder on the Mexican boss's nephew. Then we dumped him like a used item. But that wasn't the end of his misery. After that, we forced him kill himself to clear all suspicion from us. So your son is now in hell. By the way, he had a good heart. Adios.

Attached: Better Call Saul - S06E03 - Rock and Hard Place (2022) 00_12_472022-04-28-23h53m31s053.jpg (1920x1080, 217.65K)

Missing the part where Gus was going to kill both Jessie and Walt when Gale learned the formula because they weren't reliable.

That came way after with the murder of the dealers, which wouldnt have happened if Walt kept with Gale and left Jesse out of the loop.

I do largely agree that Mike's rant about ego was not justified at all, and I think show is aware of that. If Mike's ego never sky rocketed to talk down to Walter it's entirely possible Waltuh could've gotten cold feet about shooting Mike (but I also think Walt took the gun at all because he already decided to shoot Mike in case he never gives him list of his guys without realizing he could take them from Lydia, but I digress).

But there's one thing that should be made clear, although Walt was definitely protecting Jesse, there's no mistaking to us as viewers, from outside perspective, hell, from Jesse's perspective Walt was using Jesse through and through. Jesse by all accounts is what kept Walt alive throughout majority of their work for Gus. Gus didn't want to work with junkie, but Walt would work only with him. It wasn't until Gus realized Jesse is solid that the tug of war really started and both parties were keen on using Jesse to their advantage.

Trick question, Sally and Anne are the same person.

He was the last interesting character left so of course people were pissed.

Mike was mostly pissed because Walter is overdoing it because of his ego and his God complex.

No Gus is interested in long term investement, working with a cook who got a DEA agent as a Brother in Law and who also got cancer isnt long term investement.
Gus needs Walt's formula thats why Gale was the first choice, and why Jessie was his second choice.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-220609_YouTube.jpg (1010x1008, 592.81K)

Mike has always been slightly more dick to him than to guys he doesn't know. And there's no strong reason for that, it's not he killed Victor.

Mike does not behave like a dick though. He's always trying to be fair.

Jesse wasn't even a choice, at any point, Jesse was a desperate gamble. Once Gus humored idea of replacing Walt (a half-measure) with another half-measure (Jesse) he had an epiphany that he had the full measure the entire time.

Are IQ tests this easy nowadays? Obviously the box

kek

This. The absolute state

You didnt understand the test, "Where Sally will look for her marble?"
The responce is the basket, but since you knew where the marble is the psychological response you give is the box because you knew where the marble was in the first place.

Attached: 1659749795305987.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

Mike worked with Gus. Walter fuck it up for everyone. He has reason to be pissed.

Pretty much what I said but more accurately.

lol you are an retard

>This moment was just a lazy self insert they added just because people weren't getting the fact that Walter is supposed to be a bad guy.
what a brainlet take to try and justify your contrarianism in hating such a good scene

But after seeing the basket is empty she will look in the box