Is this worth watching is it like early got or is it shit

is this worth watching is it like early got or is it shit

Attached: 1634729207151.png (500x754, 934.71K)

what do you think you fucking retard

no idea

They clearly took heavy inspiraion from GOT season 1. Lots of build up and talking for the moment, with some action in next episode.
Half of the main cast isnt even born yet, becuase a couple of timeskips will happens. Apparently the hot stuff start from episode 6 onwards.
Give it a try.

No matter how good it is, we already know how it will end because the books, and the ending is shit

i found out about the race stuff, not going to watch

what's the ending?

average but nicely done so far.
I still laugh at the wigs than cgi

Not even close to early got.
>terrible casting
>terrible hair
>terrible armor
>mediocre dialogue
>terrible cgi
>Zero good nudity
>poor worldbuilding

Attached: 1645415815012.webm (450x450, 1.83M)

There is a single family of nigs. Compared to every other modern productions, it may have the whitest cast in years.
Ending is pretty much "everyone kill each others until a couple of scared and traumatized kids is all what remains of the might house."

Aegon III (Black) married Jaehaera (Green)
Then, Jaehaera killed herself and was replaced by Daenaera Velaryon.

holy fucking sauce please i'm so glad i made this thread because i got to see and save this
but aren't valyrians supposed to be pure white haired and pale skinned

The ending is game of thrones ending, since it's a prequel to that.

From the two episodes so far it's okay. Nothing spectacular but scratches the fantasy itch well enough and makes for good watching after a few beers.

>Then, Jaehaera killed herself and was replaced by Daenaera Velaryon.
Apparently she didnt an hero'ed herself in the show version, according to the DVD lore animation short movies. She's listed as Daeron I and Baelor's mother.
I suppose it makes for a better ending for the war. All that slaughter to mend by fusing the two rival branches, the blood of Rhaenyra and Allicent united on the throne whose fight for it killed both. Hope they will keep this retconn in HOTD as well.

>Rhaenyra gets fed to Aegon II’s dragon
>Aegon II gets poisoned to death because he intended on fighting the impending Black army to the death
>the people who betrayed Aegon II open the gates to KL hoping to get pardons or amnesty
>joke’s on them, because the head of the Black army is a Stark
>Stark lord executes a bunch of conspirators who killed Aegon II, because traitors get the rope even if they helped you
>he only lets a few live, including Corlys
> Stark installs Rhaenyra’s only surviving son as king
> war ends with Aegon III being crowned king

>but aren't valyrians supposed to be pure white haired and pale skinned

Yea. I suppose they choose the Velaryons to make them more easily distinguishable by the Targs for the normies

Attached: 2.png (688x1044, 754.36K)

Niggers in platinum wigs

That is significantly better than what GRRM wrote.
Let's hope so.

>>Stark lord executes a bunch of conspirators who killed Aegon II, because traitors get the rope even if they helped you
based

i didn't understand the rest really but thanks

Is it boring? It looks dry and stiff and overwrought. Watched two mins of pilot and everything was a cheap set with typical wall blocking. With GoT I didn't get that impression att. How do casts compare?

I can only say in the first episode, matt smith is the jewel. Yes, you can expect more talking heads in this series. So, it is slow, but I wouldn't call it boring. Mild nudity and some violence in this episode.

For the second episode, it started to pick up for the plot but not much, but at least can see Paddy Considine shine in the episode.