Picture if you will an average American man. 5'9" in height, 197.9lbs...

Picture if you will an average American man. 5'9" in height, 197.9lbs. Every day he turns on his personal computer and dials up his favorite website, Any Forums.org, and repeatedly posts the same phrases and images, day after day. His routine subjects of conversation are television and film series published by large corporations for profit, and transexuals. He has done this every day since he was 17 years old, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. In his mind these people are some rough form of friends, and as his life ticks by, he receives small amounts of dopamine from others replying to his comments and jokes that keeps him involved in this ongoing practice. A social life? Friends? A girlfriend? Ambitions or goals? Sacrificed to this God of instant social gratification. Sound hard to believe? Unfortunately it is a story all too common here, in the Any Forumsilight Zone.

Attached: Rod Serling.jpg (960x854, 185.61K)

Sneed.

DEE DEE
DA
DUM

Twilight zone is overrated

James rolfe is a retard for saying it's the Best tv show of all time

>197.6 pounds

jesus christ

This. A man should weigh 200lbs at the least or he's a weakling.

what do you like?

Sucking cock.

>5'9" in height, 197.9lbs.
I am 6'2'' and struggle to get above 190. How the christ do you reach 198 when you're just above dwarfism?

5'9 is probably average in japan or wherever the fuck OP is from. is sure as shit isn't where I am.

its just pulp science fiction for the schlock the unwashed masses yes its garbage but it is pop hence the following everyone says PKD is a god it is because he delivered stories that inspired the twilight zone

Tune in next week where an anonymous man, living a life of hate and exile, discovers than there's even more scorn and hatred to be had when he angers his fellow crabs in a bucket. In a story which we call "The Faggot OP", we hope you'll join us.

Attached: rod.png (1262x843, 466.92K)

Attached: 1630054103920.jpg (1000x1000, 125.78K)

Better call Saul which retard rolfe said was boring

>and transexuals
I kek'd

I'm 5'7" 195 and I'm not even that fat, you need to get your weight up faggots.

>5'9" 197.9
That is clinically obese at that height.

It's true tho, BCS is boring trash especially the last 2 seasons.

5'9" is literally the average height of an American male lel

Attached: 1618228557875.png (1064x996, 832.25K)

>Sucking cocks. A pastime enjoyed by man women and homosexuals the world over. However there is one demographic that sucks cocks with a fury far beyond any other. Original posters are known only for two things, posting the original topic of a thread, and their ability to inhale penises like a fish breathes water.

The fuck is Any Forums.org?

oh. well, maybe stop watching him then. :)

Can't tell if post-split newfag or .net oldfag with alzheimers.

I guess they're all too embarrassed to step outside, because literally every single male I see towers over me. maybe I live in the land of the giants.

Ok? We are one inch shorter than the avg Brit and Aussie and the same height as the Frenchies. We're fine in the height department man.

Attached: avg height.jpg (438x308, 23.39K)