WE GOT THEM RANGS OF POWER YO

WE GOT THEM RANGS OF POWER YO

Attached: 1661083290506543.png (1080x1500, 2.14M)

Ugly and brown... LE GOOD! Beautiful and white... LE BAD!

>americans
>beautiful
>white

Beautiful. Brave.

Unironically yes, thank you for understanding.

He didn't say americans

libtards are absolute villains, fat girls are meant BY GOD to be really soft and very lovely and loveable. It's love handles for a reason
They aren't meant to be hard fat, they aren't meant to be mean, controversial, passive aggressive.
I dislike you libtards. And the best part is God is Good, I win, you lose. I will get all lovely bbws. Fuck you libtards

Movies like this?

any Jordan Peele joint, or Spike Lee flick

Who are the decapitated heads supposed to be?

Niggers are so gross

>Germans
>beautiful
ew

White boys

literally me on the right disposed of by my black kween

Frfr kinda sussy how foreigners and black twitter americans have the same opinions nowadays

What is this supposed to be saying? Why are they wearing socks? Why is one missing a sock? Why is the other wearing a shower cap? Why is the earth where they've been standing completely bare earth as opposed to the plush ground around them? Why have they decapitated two people? Why is everything about it so butt ugly?

i'm going to just stay with my old media that can never be changed (peele tried but failed) or ruined by the sick sad world we currently live in

Attached: 1638491238701.webm (352x508, 1.78M)

I mog you all

When I walk past minority men they seethe so hard

I am a walking statue

My existence is in itself a brutalisation of little brown and yellow men

That's pride, pride in who I am, Prince of the ultimate race

LIFT WEIGHTS

MOG THIS GAY EARTH

Can I get a pic of you sir?
>t. asian sissy boy

He didn't say Germans
Mutt

I am trying but I don't have a routine so i've just been doing situps and burpees despite having a 10 pound and 25 pound set of dumbells

>I am trying but I don't have a routine
Not that guy but what the fuck kind of excuse is that? If you're aware you don't have a routine then develop one and follow it.