/got/hotd/

grrm smut edition
previous

Attached: 65.jpg (755x1024, 113.45K)

>no nude scenes from young Rhaenyra
pain

Attached: monke betrayed.jpg (1280x720, 76.65K)

Attached: will-poulter.jpg (1200x675, 63.82K)

Bane?

Attached: __.png (636x661, 494.03K)

What is she built for, exactly?

Attached: Young_Alicent_Infobox.png (648x909, 339.86K)

Ser Jorah stood. “Perhaps it’s time you found that out.”

“Yes,” she decided. “I’ll do it!” Dany threw back the coverlets and hopped from the bunk. “I’ll see the captain at once, command him to set course for Astapor.” She bent over her chest, threw open the lid, and seized the first garment to hand, a pair of loose sandsilk trousers. “Hand me my medallion belt,” she commanded Jorah as she pulled the sandsilk up over her hips. “And my vest—” she started to say, turning.

Ser Jorah slid his arms around her.

“Oh,” was all Dany had time to say as he pulled her close and pressed his lips down on hers. He smelled of sweat and salt and leather, and the iron studs on his jerkin dug into her naked breasts as he crushed her hard against him. One hand held her by the shoulder while the other slid down her spine to the small of her back, and her mouth opened for his tongue, though she never told it to. His beard is scratchy, she thought, but his mouth is sweet. The Dothraki wore no beards, only long mustaches, and only Khal Drogo had ever kissed her before. He should not be doing this. I am his queen, not his woman.

It was a long kiss, though how long Dany could not have said. When it ended, Ser Jorah let go of her, and she took a quick step backward. “You… you should not have…”

“I should not have waited so Iong,” he finished for her. “I should have kissed you in Qarth, in Vaes Tolorru. I should have kissed you in the red waste, every night and every day. You were made to be kissed, often and well.” His eyes were on her breasts.

Dany covered them with her hands, before her nipples could betray her. “I… that was not fitting. I am your queen.”

“My queen,” he said, “and the bravest, sweetest, and most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Daenerys—”

Attached: 483754.jpg (625x636, 79.6K)

I found it quite sad that Rhaenyra seemed to accept fate, it's as if everyone knew war would be inevitable, and that their relationships will forever change

Attached: 1596204819910.jpg (400x400, 17.32K)

She was such a fucking bitch to him, and to Viserys as well looking in hindsight. Doesn't treat her friends well.

>pure blood
>mom is white
>dad is black

...?

Do you think if you poked her big old jaw it would be soft and cushy or hard like muscle?

His fingers were deft and strangely tender. He removed her silks one by one, carefully, while Dany sat unmoving, silent, looking at his eyes. When he bared her small breasts, she could not help herself. She averted her eyes and covered herself with her hands. “No,” Drogo said. He pulled her hands away from her breasts, gently but firmly, then lifted her face again to make her look at him. “No,” he repeated.

“No,” she echoed back at him.

He stood her up then and pulled her close to remove the last of her silks. The night air was chilly on her bare skin. She shivered, and gooseflesh covered her arms and legs. She was afraid of what would come next, but for a while nothing happened. Khal Drogo sat with his legs crossed, looking at her, drinking in her body with his eyes.

After a while he began to touch her. Lightly at first, then harder. She could sense the fierce strength in his hands, but he never hurt her. He held her hand in his own and brushed her fingers, one by one. He ran a hand gently down her leg. He stroked her face, tracing the curve of her ears, running a finger gently around her mouth. He put both hands in her hair and combed it with his fingers. He turned her around, massaged her shoulders, slid a knuckle down the path of her spine.

It seemed as if hours passed before his hands finally went to her breasts. He stroked the soft skin underneath until it tingled. He circled her nipples with his thumbs, pinched them between thumb and forefinger, then began to pull at her, very lightly at first, then more insistently, until her nipples stiffened and began to ache.

He stopped then, and drew her down onto his lap. Dany was flushed and breathless, her heart fluttering in her chest. He cupped her face in his huge hands and looked into his eyes. “No?” he said, and she knew it was a question.

She took his hand and moved it down to the wetness between her thighs. “Yes,” she whispered as she put his finger inside her.

Attached: 87465.png (523x627, 754.02K)

Nobody is actually watching this nigger shit lol

Team Crabfeeder?

Even the nights brought no relief. Khal Drogo ignored her when they rode, even as he had ignored her during their wedding, and spent his evenings drinking with his warriors and bloodriders, racing his prize horses, watching women dance and men die. Dany had no place in these parts of his life. She was left to sup alone, or with Ser Jorah and her brother, and afterward to cry herself to sleep. Yet every night, some time before the dawn, Drogo would come to her tent and wake her in the dark, to ride her as relentlessly as he rode his stallion. He always took her from behind, Dothraki fashion, for which Dany was grateful; that way her lord husband could not see the tears that wet her face, and she could use her pillow to muffle her cries of pain. When he was done, he would close his eyes and begin to snore softly and Dany would lie beside him, her body bruised and sore, hurting too much for sleep.

Imagine tying her up and fucking mouth bros

So how does everyone feel about the time jumps so far? I have no problems with it and actually think the show is doing a good job on filling us in on what’s happening without showing us the boring stuff. I think it’s difficult to show us that the last 6 months Viserys and Rhaenyra haven’t been getting along and Viserys and Alicent have been getting closer and Daemon took Dragonstone but the actors have made it work. But apparently some user was saying in another thread that some people like Preston Jacobs were complaining that we weren’t shown all these things and others like the Triarchy being formed or the Stark succession crisis?

H O R S E D

Attached: HEY CRABMAN.jpg (1920x960, 441.82K)

cute monke

Attached: House of the Dragon S01E02 00:13:59.jpg (3564x1920, 303.98K)

kek isn't she 13?

When she emerged from the lake, shivering and dripping, her handmaid Doreah hurried to her with a robe of painted sandsilk, but Khal Drogo waved her away. He was looking on her swollen breasts and the curve of her belly with approval, and Dany could see the shape of his manhood pressing through his horsehide trousers, below the heavy gold medallions of his belt. She went to him and helped him unlace. Then her huge khal took her by the hips and lifted her into the air, as he might lift a child. The bells in his hair rang softly.

Dany wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her face against his neck as he thrust himself inside her. Three quick strokes and it was done. “The stallion who mounts the world,” Drogo whispered hoarsely. His hands still smelled of horse blood. He bit at her throat, hard, in the moment of his pleasure, and when he lifted her off, his seed filled her and trickled down the inside of her thighs

Attached: 879456.jpg (391x640, 95.11K)

Jorahbros...

>no lesbian scene

will we get to see monke with unky or will she be aged up and then we find out they're together

Yea she's 13/14 in the books at that point, just as Jon and Robb.

So wait are valyrians black or white
How does this even work?
Did they never marry each other?

Attached: Corlys_Velaryon_Infobox.jpg (528x751, 92.75K)

jon and robb are 14/15 in book 1

HAWT

Is there any discussion of the new show here or is this just an excuse to revive /got/? Because I'm down for that

Why not both?

Though All Men Do Despise Us

Attached: House of the Dragon S01E02 00:38:04.jpg (3840x1920, 260.95K)

they are valyrian

Can't wait for this crabkino

not all that much to discuss about the new show with only 2 episodes so it's mostly just /got/

nth for unimpeachable valyrian stock

Attached: 1661741764758208.jpg (1280x2160, 379.87K)

Attached: 1502626981242.png (472x624, 105.8K)

>letting pass prime cunny
Honestly the most homosexual thing I have seen in this entire series.

nth for Asshai by the Shadow

Attached: main-qimg-038be35e71d4f893d89ee503fce81904.png (1014x673, 1007.9K)

Why do some of them look like sub saharan africans and others like swedes?

Once, so tormented she could not sleep, Dany slid a hand down between her legs, and gasped when she felt how wet she was. Scarce daring to breathe, she moved her fingers back and forth between her lower lips, slowly so as not to wake Irri beside her, until she found one sweet spot and lingered there, touching herself lightly, timidly at first and then faster. Still, the relief she wanted seemed to recede before her, until her dragons stirred, and one screamed out across the cabin, and Irri woke and saw what she was doing.

Dany knew her face was flushed, but in the darkness Irri surely could not tell. Wordless, the handmaid put a hand on her breast, then bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Her other hand drifted down across the soft curve of belly, through the mound of fine silvery-gold hair, and went to work between Dany’s thighs. It was no more than a few moments until her legs twisted and her breasts heaved and her whole body shuddered. She screamed then. Or perhaps that was Drogon. Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.

Attached: 8745.png (665x597, 581.5K)