Remember when they started curating comments and removed dislikes so they can maintain public perception and further...

Remember when they started curating comments and removed dislikes so they can maintain public perception and further their manipulation? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Attached: 02CDB57D-6B5D-4BFE-8884-6D19C7838C95.jpg (828x1024, 111.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@DEADBUGsays:5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about you make a better YouTube?

I really like odysee but I have no idea what channels are good outside of the one that led me to it because youtube kept taking down his videos

odysee.com/@DEADBUGsays:5

It's for both politicians and corporations that they removed the dislike button. You already showed the politician thing (notice how they only removed it after orange man was out) but don't forget the woke trailers or cringe trailers for movies or games or whatever that got downvoted to hell as well. It's all about the money and the politics.

It’s just like when things get “review bombed” no, people genuinely don’t like it, and they’re making that known. But they twist it as if that’s not fact by using made up terms.

80k dislikes? lmao come on Fauci

there are plugins to put them back

>Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh politics man bad
I see what you're saying.

Don't these plugins only show you the dislikes of other people who have the addon? So it's already kinda biased since the only people getting the addon are the ones who want to dislike videos.

it shouldn't exist anyway, it's digital graffiti, like painting "spit" over someone's art, it's anti-creator and I'm glad it's gone

It was totally coincidental they removed dislikes after Biden “became” president

Maybe I will. I'll also make an alternative to twitter, I'll call it parler oh wait

Good bait.

ok, so it only shows you the "likes" & the "strongly dislikes"

Tell me how I know you are a gigantic raging faggot.

so the democrats could win the election so they couldn't count the down votes for brandon

How much is Susan paying you bruh?

Everytime an alternative site pops up, a new YouTube, a better Facebook, the servers get raided by the feds. Every fucking time.

The solution is to make a mesh/ipfs content site that people actually like. Most are garbage used by big tech rejects. Nothing viable has caught on with normal audiences

so it's an indicator that there's likely a lot more dislikes that you can't see

Lol, Biden won because he was the lesser of two evils you fucking schizo, if Trump tries to run on the stolen election shit he'll lose to him again

>they'll steal the election again
we know

Biden won a rigged election but you only dont care because it was rigged the way you wanted. You'll cry when it is rigged against you.

They didn't steal it tho... They had 4 years to prove it, it's getting super pathetic