Bullet Train

Did anyone else see this? Just saw it and thought it was fine. A bit too long and the gags got old, but pretty damn good action. Overall 7/10 in my book.

Attached: Bullet_Train-757922812-large.jpg (809x1200, 219.68K)

Why would you pay for this

AI generated movie

Brad Pitt and mustache Godzilla man

Because I haven't seen a movie in theaters in a long time. The last movies I saw in theaters were when my mother dragged me to see Captain Marvel and The Last Jedi.

Attached: 1656569821669.jpg (1024x1022, 65.56K)

i have considered going to see this just because nothing else in theatres looks that good (already seen maverick).
>AI generated movie
I assume you are joking but as a real proposal this seems kinds of interesting. Would absolutely watch some kind of psychosis-inducing fever dream that an algorithm creates if you just feed it like a wordcloud from Any Forums or some other equally degenerate cesspool domain.

Once you realize you're watching a live action big budget Hollywood style anime, it makes sense.
But it definitely becomes "too much" so to speak throughout

I already knew what to expect going into it, which was shit, and it defied expectations and was super shit.

i liked it. it was fun

I enjoyed it

It was great

The cgi near the end of the movie sucked. When Sandra bullock and Brad Pitt are walking away from the wreckage it just looked so cheap and low budget. Still enjoyed it but don't think I'll watch it again.

when the humor hits it hits but when it doesnt it becomes -the movie feels like a reddit tier gag like that cameo of the guy who played deadpool

Wasn’t this based on a Japanese novel?

I'm thinking it was pretty good

Attached: 1660547153837712.jpg (828x1221, 1.35M)

The beginning of the movie was rough and I could tell it was losing the audience just from the atmosphere.
It picks up when the spic dies.

>Nur, I'm Kino
Based

>I got that girl I was talking to you about here

No

There was no point in revealing it was Lemon on the truck in a mid-credits scene instead of right then.

>directed by the guy behind Deadpool 2, one of the worst movies I have ever seen
huge red flag for me